Collection Video Tyviania Collection [2024-02-09] [Tyviania]

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know what it is with anonfiles but my anti virus software always detect something in those downloads and then failed the download due to virus detection.
strange.... i am almost finished uploading my entire Platinum tier up to 6/30/21 to mega give me a few minutes and check back for full files in high res

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

** Edit 7/19/21 ** Mega link still active... Uploaded to anonfiles and split into file types:
Anonfiles:

Both file hosts are all the original resolution Almost entirely 4k.

RD8K here ya go

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I don't know what it is with anonfiles but my anti virus software always detect something in those downloads and then failed the download due to virus detection.
Which shitty antivitus are you using? Windows Defender and Malwarebytes are more than adequate if you aren't going around purposefully downloading malware.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Which shitty antivitus are you using? Windows Defender and Malwarebytes are more than adequate if you aren't going around purposefully downloading malware.
Windows Defender is the one that has issues with anonfiles half the time. The other half it actually doesn't have issues downloading file their.

Oilil

Jul 24, 2017
I'm glad if someone have blend files of animations or lastest folder link with blend files, PM me please.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
my internet cap reset so loading them up on anonfiles as well right now. link will be posted here soon.

i blame F95 LOL!! in all my life I've never came close to the broadband cap of 1.25TB/Month now i live on the edge every month haha. Love F95!!!

* Updated my previous post with more links*

Last edited:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017