• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UzuraZanac Games

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
elasahel I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to 2026 as I've done some unity stuff in the past and compared to modding Lutellaria it's a lot more liable to break and be harder to fix...plus you need to do other things to make the games run well and not take up much space...oh and Unity likes to crash/be unreasonable with your commands at times. Once your used to it then it becomes much easier to deal with but only via you making adjustments instead of it fixing/sorting itself out in time.

I hope that if we do need to masturbate to maintain or deal with effects and such that there's multiple ways to masturbate or to turn the tables temporarily so then it doesn't end up being all you getting assaulted for anything hardcore H content wise.
With that thought too maybe doing some milking of the wall decorations to use as an consumable or bait I hope for since too many background H stuff goes unintractable like in Lutellaria where you only got dialogue of groans or descriptions of what's happening.

bloodsaitn Kinda hope that everything we see in the background stuff can be done to the protag though until we see if it's one 'chaser' or multiple with a few leaders will I think as they are going to be maybe a half or a two thirds of the game's H-content. (When I think/compare to other games that go with the scaredy cat hide and run protag games)
It may be a possibility that the game will arrive until early 2026, the problem here is that the game will be made in Unity, which our dear developer is a rookie.
I think we are at 60% of the hide-and-run mechanics in the game.
I'm curious to know the type of enemies in this game. I would love to see tentacles.

Reactions: Rat-attack

bob5443

Nov 14, 2022
2026?!?!? :cry::cry::cry::eek:. damn, i thought it was gonna come out this summer or something, because i think i read something in Ci-En where UzuruZanac said June or smt.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
2026?!?!? :cry::cry::cry::eek:. damn, i thought it was gonna come out this summer or something, because i think i read something in Ci-En where UzuruZanac said June or smt.
No release date has been given, all we know is that the game is still early in development and it won't be coming soon.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
No idea where you got that from Ci-en since they've said on there that are new to unity and still have vague things set in stone. Plus they've only been working on it since maybe January/February.

Also with the quality of work that Uzurazanac puts in, I'm fairly sure that they want to get it right as long as they don't get caught up again like they did with the Lutellaria causing it to get half scrapped/cut down since it was such a long disruption.