• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
It's great that daz3d furry assets are used but when will there be sex? Be creative and let some small men fuck her vagina or cervix instead of straight up eating them each time.

Jun 27, 2018
What the fuck are people thinking when creating this?
I know what you mean. There is truly something very wrong when someone takes a completely normal combination of oral fixation, struggle fetish, begging fetish, torture fetish, snuff fetish, dehumanization fetish, depersonalization fetish, flesh merging/boundary-collapse fetish, transformation fetish, expansion fetish, shrinking fetish, feeder fetish, fat fetish, claustrophobia fetish, encompassment fetish, body-mutilation/gore fetish, body horror fetish, soul-extinction/finality fetish, and occasionally scatological fetishes and then just adds a "furry" fetish to it.

Completely ruins the suspension of disbelief, you know? It's like, rabbits aren't people, folks. Takes like, three to four more seconds to really get into it. Is that time really worth making your dick that much harder? Ridiculous.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Am I supposed to get an erection watching a person cannibalize another person just for "fun"? Hello? What the fuck are people thinking when creating this?
Don't care what mods think of this comment, and don't remove this.
Let people read this and ponder a little.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
At what point this vibrant, degenerated community become so prudish? Also, it is my belief that if one eat stuffed bunnies - they should be ready to be eaten stuffed by bunny. This gif reminds us about recentness and fragility of humanity's superiority over nature.

Chill, it is not cannibalism if they are of different species, just plain maneating.
I don't care what the hell goes on IN a thread, just don't put the weirdest shit about it in an animated gif anybody scrolling by has to see.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The animated vore life-sim! Eat, grow, transform!
Voronica is out of jail (for eating people) and looking for employment that makes use of her skills.
Her useful skills are (eating people) and her passions are (eating people).
Help her to stay employed and out of jail by carefully weighing her options, developing her stats,
and, above all, keeping her well fed at all times!
With multiple transformations (caused by eating people) and wardrobe options,
this animated predatory life-sim will bring you hours of hilarity and voracious delight.
Over twenty existing scenes, every one of them extensively animated!​
I got hungry, so I worked on the overview. :sneaky:
The game looks and sounds interesting. Thanks, HeedlessHedon

Reactions: HeedlessHedon

WhatEver3333

Jun 24, 2023
I'm not into vore but i like trying weird games. But wtf is this mate? Lol. At least make something sexy in the game for the rest of us.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wondering if this is on patreon and they are ok with this shit and banning incest fiction VN....

namelessmusician

Jan 25, 2018
Games should not be allowed to have fucking disgusting gifs like this that play on their own when I'm just trying to scroll through new releases. Make whatever weird ass game you want, but get that shit out of here.

OhNoLilBro

Formerly 'BallBaggins'
Oct 5, 2023
A few Lil' bro tips:
  1. This website has a feature where you can filter out specific tags from Latest Games & Updates. Simply click the dropdown menu under "Exclude Tags" and specify a tag you wish to exclude. Heck, you can even specify multiple tags! For example, adding tags such as, "furry" and/or "vore" would hide games such as this one from your search results!
  2. Want to ignore specific threads? Say no more, lil' bro! Simply click the "Ignore Thread" button from a specific thread.
  3. Want to completely hide those pesky ignored threads from Latest Games & Updates? Click the "Options" cog and change the "Ignored Threads" behavior to "Hide". Don't forget to save, lil' bro! Isn't technology wonderful?!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A few Lil' bro tips:
  1. This website has a feature where you can filter out specific tags from Latest Games & Updates. Simply click the dropdown menu under "Exclude Tags" and specify a tag you wish to exclude. Heck, you can even specify multiple tags! For example, adding tags such as, "furry" and/or "vore" would hide games such as this one from your search results!
  2. Want to ignore specific threads? Say no more, lil' bro! Simply click the "Ignore Thread" button from a specific thread.
  3. Want to completely hide those pesky ignored threads from Latest Games & Updates? Click the "Options" cog and change the "Ignored Threads" behavior to "Hide". Don't forget to save, lil' bro! Isn't technology wonderful?!
Based first post

• Red Heart
Reactions: OhNoLilBro

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just make a game with male gient and tiny female already, maledom is much better than femdom

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Not going to review-bomb this just because it is not my cup of tea... but I find the concept per se and the previews *ahem* mildly disturbing.
Vore is basically the same as snuff IMHO, I can't see the appeal of games like this.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes