• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Westview Academy - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.1] [Tako Yuh]

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I dont want to badmouth this modder it just that he is rarely active and known to abandoned mods. His last mod update was april 4. I think he is vacation or something.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I dont want to badmouth this modder it just that he is rarely active and known to abandoned mods. His last mod update was april 4. I think he is vacation or something.
He just released a few mods yesterday on his page, so I don't think that's the case. He has many mods that he works on, and I'm sure they take a back seat to RL.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Good luck trying to get someone to help u get that
He just released a few mods yesterday on his page, so I don't think that's the case. He has many mods that he works on, and I'm sure they take a back seat to RL.
Go to modder's profile post and read why he updating his mods late!

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
yep i stand by my last post it might be a couple Weeks before this is update my guess around the end of the month.