• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Hot off the presses:

View attachment 3605937

Sorry to tell you he's doing things alphabetically.
Any bets on what he means by "real life getting in the way"? Like... people's expectations? Or Basketball/NFL/Wanking (not from the US, so not sure what is going on currently sports-wise) is on TV so "he can't concentrate"? His hamster was diagnosed with lung cancer so he is looking for a donor? His finger got stuck in his ass so he has to go to the ER?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Any bets on what he means by "real life getting in the way"? Like... people's expectations? Or Basketball/NFL/Wanking (not from the US, so not sure what is going on currently sports-wise) is on TV so "he can't concentrate"? His hamster was diagnosed with lung cancer so he is looking for a donor? His finger got stuck in his ass so he has to go to the ER?
Anything from his kid being sick to a new beer/liquor called "Real Life" that he gets wasted on every night, anything is possible. It is playoff season for the NBA.

Jul 29, 2017
Just thinking about the direction BD took the story, even very early on before the rework, is bizarre.

You're a basketball prodigy getting accepted into a shitty college. That was the setup, and naturally a stud like the MC will get a lot of girls. The story writes itself at that point.
But things get absurd real fast: the dreams/recovered memories, immediately being targeted by a cunt like Ryker who kidnaps you on like your first day there and has your "friend" spy on you, you burn through a few houses in quick succession, your girlfriend is the biggest cuckquean in history and actively wants you to knock up as many strangers as you can, something that is only possible because your mom's friend convinced this virgin athlete to be her breeding machine, the hot bitchy girl who was going to let you pop her cherry ends up being your long lost sister (I still have blue balls from that), there's a rich businesswoman with a lot of influence who immediately backs you despite not playing one single game yet, there's a literal princess hiding in the basement of your third house, and this is all before the rework. It's like BD is just adding stuff stream of consciousness style, or playing "Yes, and" with himself, and this wall of text is meant to reflect that.

Like the existence of Willabelle: the MC told Charles that he chose WVM over a better college because this is where Shauna was accepted. Harper was a failing coach with a shitty team before we showed up. The college revamped everything it could in an attempt to roll out the red carpet for the MC. But then Willabelle shows up and invalidates all of that. She isn't just some random entrepreneur or talent scout or even like a local sponsor—she is the W in WVM. But she also has this nationally recognized charity group, personally knows a bunch of billionaires, and whatever her connection is to the mysterious Daliah, with a mysterious role in the MC's past, as well as part of a mysterious cult, and just more and more meaningless mystery. But even with all of that, WVM is still just a scrappy underdog?

Maybe the rework will change everything to be even more rambling and incomprehensible, idk.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Anything from his kid being sick to a new beer/liquor called "Real Life" that he gets wasted on every night, anything is possible. It is playoff season for the NBA.
Now that i saw the line "kid" i feel bad... he can not use the kid as a excuse the child is now guilty by association poor child.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Love Kimmy even though at first i did not like her attitude , i would like to get close to her and finally find why the hell Kenji hates the MC so much ..Hating him for being popular with girls is stupid
Funny that Eden is moving into other direction.
She became way smaller-height,bust,hips-everythings go down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

Kitec167

Aug 15, 2020
SO there's a frame after the basketball game "ends" & it's all going wild, why where there 3 naked girls running out onto the court??? Later before leaving the school Cedar mentions again that "The crowd kept getting crazier.. girls were taking their clothes off & screaming..".

Out of everything for some reason, this seems the most absurd part of the story to me :KEK: :WaitWhat:

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Just thinking about the direction BD took the story, even very early on before the rework, is bizarre.
The thing is, almost everything ends up being bizarre given the extraordinarily simple and straightforward premise of the story and the decisions BD made at every step with every character. Pick almost any of the girls and think about them for a second and it gets weird. Not to get political, but the fact that Skye is an FtM trans person that MC just taps and, seemingly, impregnates feels like BD wanted to be progressive but didn't think through any of the implications of what he was doing. BD just wanted someone on the team that MC could seed.

Jul 29, 2017
Not to get political, but the fact that Skye is an FtM trans person that MC just taps and, seemingly, impregnates feels like BD wanted to be progressive but didn't think through any of the implications of what he was doing. BD just wanted someone on the team that MC could seed.
Skye identifies as a man, doesn't seem interested in actually transitioning, and says he's asexual. But just like everyone else with a pussy, Skye inevitably gets pumped and dumped by the MC. And even though Skye is a man, this absolutely does not make MC gay as fuck.

Yeah, the message got extremely muddled.

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
I just wanted to say that the game is very cool, but let's be serious, after this whole 32nd day swap practically all immersion disappears. New characters appear out of nowhere without any introduction old characters talk about events in which you did not take part. I was currently hooked on this whole prank between Cedar and Elizabeth, now I have no idea if it should have happened or if it already happened and I didn't see it because it was part of this whole rework. For new players, I recommend waiting for this whole rework which, for some reason, was planned for the beginning of 2023 in the description and has not yet been implemented. For me, it should be the number 1 priority

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I just wanted to say that the game is very cool, but let's be serious, after this whole 32nd day swap practically all immersion disappears. New characters appear out of nowhere without any introduction old characters talk about events in which you did not take part. I was currently hooked on this whole prank between Cedar and Elizabeth, now I have no idea if it should have happened or if it already happened and I didn't see it because it was part of this whole rework. For new players, I recommend waiting for this whole rework which, for some reason, was planned for the beginning of 2023 in the description and has not yet been implemented. For me, it should be the number 1 priority
I think you'll be waiting a very long time for the rework BD can't even promise updates let alone a rework

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
Hardly another sad story like many other games on this site with great potential that you have to wonder if it will ever be realized. Of course I understand why this rework had to be done - pacing was too fast but if it doesn't get done to end that always something will seem off with this game

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, I have a conspiracy theory :illuminati: : I believe that the original creator of the game has sold/passed the work on to the current "Nutdrop". In addition to the multiple duck faces that have been added (the new renders are similar, but not the same style as before), this new developer is full of insecurities and doubts that didn't seem to exist at the beginning of the game, adding to the millions of delays that make no sense. He hasn't even blogged about the Season 1 remake :FacePalm:.

Reactions: mofonistik

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Will the rework reduce character numbers?
Example: 100 - 20 or 15

If don't To decrease , the game will never advance

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes