RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Go to the mountains on friday morning and take a bath, the event automatically happens in afternoon.
im confused with this 2 events

◆Rural area farm work hut rape◆ After entering the countryside at noon and being witnessed by a farmer's old man three times, it occurred when he entered a farming hut and tried to leave. After the second time, the lines change.

◆ Kiyomizu Corps Poison treatment ◆ At noon, the event starts when you climb Mt. Shimizu. The event progresses using five Gorigori-kun. If you keep playing in the water, Gon will disappear, so talk to him on the right side of the secret base. After that, it occurs when you repeat playing in the water. After the second time, the content changes.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

pic64.png PIC66.PNG PIC67.png

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

View attachment 2131480 View attachment 2131481 View attachment 2131483
cant wait for the release and good luck for the translation !!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
im confused with this 2 events

◆Rural area farm work hut rape◆ After entering the countryside at noon and being witnessed by a farmer's old man three times, it occurred when he entered a farming hut and tried to leave. After the second time, the lines change.

◆ Kiyomizu Corps Poison treatment ◆ At noon, the event starts when you climb Mt. Shimizu. The event progresses using five Gorigori-kun. If you keep playing in the water, Gon will disappear, so talk to him on the right side of the secret base. After that, it occurs when you repeat playing in the water. After the second time, the content changes.
Rural area farm: Go to the red circle (attachment 1) at noon three times and trigger the scene where Rinko get stared by the farmer (three days) and visit the house at the top right corner (attachment 2), the event happens.

Poison treatment: Go to the red circle at noon(attachment 3), visit the corner (attachment 4) and you will meet the kids there, playing in the water for three times (three days) and talk to the kid on the right side of the secret base. And playing in the water again, the event happens.
(Gorigori-kun is means Popsicle, you can buy it at the convenience store)

I am not sure if my memories are correct or not since I play it a while ago, I hope this can help you.

Last edited:

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022

View attachment 2131480 View attachment 2131481 View attachment 2131483
Thank you for your hard work.

Hope it will be release soon and good luck for the translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Rural area farm: Go to the red circle (attachment 1) at noon three time (three days), and visit the house at the top right corner(attachment 2), the event happen.

Poison treatment: Go to the red circle (attachment 3), visit the corner (attachment 4) and you will meet the kids there, playing in the water for three times (three days) and talk to the kid on the right side of the secret base. And playing in the water again, the event happen.
(Gorigori-kun is means Popsicle, you can buy it at the convenience store)

I am not sure if my memories are correct or not since I play it a while ago, I hope this can help you.
thanks for the answer !!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hidek2

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
it delayed till january said the author i just checked the ci en post:cry::cry::cry:
Late december to early january. Atleast it's didn't have a concrete date or shortly before release.

Remaining work
・Several CGs = I thought it would make it in time, but it didn't make it at all...
・Minor corrections = After the trial version, corrections made based on the opinions received.
・Reminiscence mode = Completely forgot to make.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes