Unity Completed Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons [v2.3.3d + DLC] [Secret Labo]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

I've installed the r18 patch as instructed by copied the file, but the game doesn't seem to change anything, just r18 demo only with the 1st fox girl. Did i do smt wrong? View attachment 3116750
The Gallery isn't in the main menu.

The gallery is in the game itself. So if you hit New Game, or Continue if you got yourself a full save from somewhere, you'll find the gallery in the upper right side of the menu.

Reactions: nobitand9
Sep 23, 2021
don't suppose someone can update the game from v2.12b+DLC to v2.2+DLC? steam version update on Nov 21.

edit for those that found it's too much to click the steam update link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What does 2.2 even add? Because the current version of the game is perfectly playable and stable as far as I can tell. So if the update doesn't add anything of note, I doubt any uploaders are going to bother grabbing it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
screenshots don't show anything. is there any sex?
Yes, each major girl has a sex scene. Two of them have a single scene together, but they're a special case. There's 11 scenes in total, if I'm not mistaken, all of them animated. Mileage will obviously vary based on personal tastes.

Reactions: leequangson

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Alright, so after I beat the game, I was enjoying it enough to try the hard mode, and for the most part I found a pretty foolproof strategy that was carrying me through every boss fight, but I got to 7-3, which is the Fujin and Raijin wombo combo boss, and I have to say that it's complete and utter bullshit, and I have absolutely no god damn clue how you're supposed to actually beat it at all. The massive entire board damage plus the unit displacement is absolutely unfair, not to mention once they reach half health they take away two full rows ON TOP OF THE FACT that they spawn absolutely massive amounts of basic mobs, so while you're scrambling to do damage control from all the bullshit they throw at you, a death ball of units is just slowly strolling up the lanes.

Long story short, I don't think I'm going to beat all the hard mode levels. In other news, has anyone actually found what the "mystery on the clothes" things are for all the girls from the yuki onna on? I haven't found anything at all myself.

And in case anyone was curious, I attached a visual guide on what my aforementioned unit layout is. I took an extreme amount of time to make it presentable. Basically the strategy is that you stall out the first and second rounds with the money bunnies behind a wall with a healer (or two, if need be) to heal up the wall in order to get a shitload of cash, then (preferably while the bunnies are slowly killing the units round 2) fill in units backwards from the outside in so the cooldown on them isn't too debilitating, and from then on you have a pretty stacked board going into just about anything. Except the god damn 7-3 duo, apparently.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Alright, so after I beat the game, I was enjoying it enough to try the hard mode, and for the most part I found a pretty foolproof strategy that was carrying me through every boss fight, but I got to 7-3, which is the Fujin and Raijin wombo combo boss, and I have to say that it's complete and utter bullshit, and I have absolutely no god damn clue how you're supposed to actually beat it at all. The massive entire board damage plus the unit displacement is absolutely unfair, not to mention once they reach half health they take away two full rows ON TOP OF THE FACT that they spawn absolutely massive amounts of basic mobs, so while you're scrambling to do damage control from all the bullshit they throw at you, a death ball of units is just slowly strolling up the lanes.

Long story short, I don't think I'm going to beat all the hard mode levels. In other news, has anyone actually found what the "mystery on the clothes" things are for all the girls from the yuki onna on? I haven't found anything at all myself.

And in case anyone was curious, I attached a visual guide on what my aforementioned unit layout is. I took an extreme amount of time to make it presentable. Basically the strategy is that you stall out the first and second rounds with the money bunnies behind a wall with a healer (or two, if need be) to heal up the wall in order to get a shitload of cash, then (preferably while the bunnies are slowly killing the units round 2) fill in units backwards from the outside in so the cooldown on them isn't too debilitating, and from then on you have a pretty stacked board going into just about anything. Except the god damn 7-3 duo, apparently.
Well, in no particular order...

The secret of the clothes for the girls from Yukionna onwards is that when you have that image up and their clothing is on, you can pull on certain parts of their clothes. For example, for the Yukionna, you can pull on her yukata to expose her breasts. Or partially expose her breasts. I don't remember what it was for all of the girls though. One of them could have her stockings taken down. And I think one of them had to be in a semi-exposed clothing state and you could remove something off her breasts to reveal a pasty type thing?

As I said, I don't remember all of them.

When it comes to Fujin and Raijin, yep, they're definitely the hardest fight in the game, period. Which is kind of funny if you think about it...

That said... Were you using the Soy Sauce spell? The one you unlock from the sushi dungeon I mean. It heals in a massive area, heals for 1300 HP, has a relatively short cooldown, and only costs 30 souls, so with all the mob spam that's happening in that boss stage, you should never have an issue spamming it. On normal, it pretty much trivialized all boss fights after I got it. Or was it not enough to keep up with the damage from the bosses?

I'm personally too lazy to try out Hard Mode, especially on THAT particular fight. XD

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Well, in no particular order...

The secret of the clothes for the girls from Yukionna onwards is that when you have that image up and their clothing is on, you can pull on certain parts of their clothes. For example, for the Yukionna, you can pull on her yukata to expose her breasts. Or partially expose her breasts. I don't remember what it was for all of the girls though. One of them could have her stockings taken down. And I think one of them had to be in a semi-exposed clothing state and you could remove something off her breasts to reveal a pasty type thing?

As I said, I don't remember all of them.

When it comes to Fujin and Raijin, yep, they're definitely the hardest fight in the game, period. Which is kind of funny if you think about it...

That said... Were you using the Soy Sauce spell? The one you unlock from the sushi dungeon I mean. It heals in a massive area, heals for 1300 HP, has a relatively short cooldown, and only costs 30 souls, so with all the mob spam that's happening in that boss stage, you should never have an issue spamming it. On normal, it pretty much trivialized all boss fights after I got it. Or was it not enough to keep up with the damage from the bosses?

I'm personally too lazy to try out Hard Mode, especially on THAT particular fight. XD
Update: Upon fiddling around with different characters, I discovered that the Fujin and Raijin characters you get are not only stupidly strong, but have stupidly strong 50 soul abilities. Plus they're both 10% weak to physical so I said screw it for the formations and made the archers physical to do way more dps so they get stunned before they use abilities. So uh... I beat it in about 4 attempts.
So much for my shitty fancy diagram that I so meticulously thought out.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Update: Upon fiddling around with different characters, I discovered that the Fujin and Raijin characters you get are not only stupidly strong, but have stupidly strong 50 soul abilities. Plus they're both 10% weak to physical so I said screw it for the formations and made the archers physical to do way more dps so they get stunned before they use abilities. So uh... I beat it in about 4 attempts.
So much for my shitty fancy diagram that I so meticulously thought out.
So you fought Fujin and Raijin... with Fujin and Raijin? XD That's hilarious.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Let me tell you guys something funny. When you unlock hard mode after the basic story, it automatically switches to hard mode. So the yokai street levels don't appear. Since I felt like the game was kinda easy I didn't even bother to switch back to normal where I would have seen those levels. Instead I played the entire game on hard mode again and once I had cleared everything I was still missing every yokai that you get after Fujin an Raijin. Turns out those are only unlocked on normal mode yokai street levels. Now I feel stupid for wasting so much time.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Let me tell you guys something funny. When you unlock hard mode after the basic story, it automatically switches to hard mode. So the yokai street levels don't appear. Since I felt like the game was kinda easy I didn't even bother to switch back to normal where I would have seen those levels. Instead I played the entire game on hard mode again and once I had cleared everything I was still missing every yokai that you get after Fujin an Raijin. Turns out those are only unlocked on normal mode yokai street levels. Now I feel stupid for wasting so much time.
Ouch... that sounds like a bug... and if it's NOT a bug, it's a really weird choice on the developer's part...

Not that it matters if we bitch about it here, the dev isn't involved in this thread.

Still, it's useful info to have for anyone else that might be tempted to try that. Guess I'm lucky I never cared for challenges...

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Not surprised about Fujin and Raijin being stupidly strong...

They are actual gods in their original lore. Plus the in-game stats show those two maxed out in ratings when you do unlock them. They should logically be the roughest fight in the game.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Not surprised about Fujin and Raijin being stupidly strong...

They are actual gods in their original lore. Plus the in-game stats show those two maxed out in ratings when you do unlock them. They should logically be the roughest fight in the game.
In mythology gods associated with the sky or things coming from it tend to be the most powerful. Zeus, Thor, and Ra are immensely powerful even when compared to other gods of their mythology, so yeah, makes sense.

Anarquita

Apr 4, 2020
someone have this problem , with the exe?
i try to fix many times but i can't
if i put in full screen only see a line
some can help me

Sep 23, 2021
haven't check this thread in a while since we only have version V2.12B instead of V2.2.
don't suppose someone can update the game from v2.12b+DLC to v2.2+DLC? steam version update on Nov 21.

edit for those that found it's too much to click the steam update link:
That being said, since it's a Asian's lunar new year, there is a new update , Version 2.2.2

so yes, there is content this time instead of performance/stability update like last time

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes