Tool - Ren'Py - Zenpy - The renpy game translator

1. 5.00 star(s)

GioBol

Of the four translation systems I have used in my work as an Italian translator, which I have been doing for over two years now with over 2,000 translations done, this is the best tool for translating games into Ren Py technology.
    It was initially designed for use by individual users who wanted to translate games themselves, but after two months of heavy updates now Zenpy Pro is an extremely suitable tool for those who do translations for others as well.

I have been using Zenpy Pro daily for almost three months now, and I have abandoned all the other tools I used previously.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abbys_Cat

The best tool for translating Ren'Py games I've ever seen. Practical, fast, translates all texts without any difficulty, and in just a few seconds. The free version only translates dialogues, but it's already a lifesaver. I'm using the PRO version and don't regret paying for it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JS ApenasAlguem

Zenpy is definitely the best translator for Ren'py games I've ever come across. Not only does it have many useful tools, but it also translates all strings very well (I'm using the Pro version and highly recommend it).