Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is it works with fixed version [0.08v3b Fixed] ?
Of course not because as usual with any walkthrough mod files from such a mod replace the original rpy files from game itself, so using a mod from a previous version of the game with a newer version will logically cause you to roll back the game to the same version to which this mod version has been updated so in this case using current version of the mod from here will simply roll back game to version 0.08 v3b.
Mod Version: SubscribeStar 0.08 v3b
Game Version: SubscribeStar 0.08 v3b
So of course if you want to play with wt mod and have all the fixes and bugs that were added in game version 0.08v3b Fixed you will have to patiently wait for mod to be updated to the latest available version of the game.

Reactions: simple_human

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry guys. Could've sworn i took that out a few versions ago. odd that i didn't get the error from it myself when I launched the game. anyhow fixed and re-uploaded.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 464, in execute
screen gallery():
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 464, in execute
screen gallery():
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 659, in execute
if not persistent.patreon_gal_screens_on:
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 660, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png" xpos 600 ypos 660 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("gallery8")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png').
I'm getting this when trying to open gallery

Reactions: stever and WiiZ

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know what caused it or how to fix it can someone help me?

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
ShaddyGames May i ask a newb / dumb question? Will your SS mod version work with the Patreon version?

I have my doubts that it would work - unfortunately... it's a shame for those of us that like playing the original version of the game...

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
ShaddyGames v0.08_V4b is here, it's also the SS version.

Just a heads up if you didn't see it :coffee:
Did you ignore this line from the OP?

NOTE: I will only be updating this mod for Public releases. Please do not request updates for Alpha or Beta versions.
So version AFV 0. 08_V4b Beta is unlikely to get any action from ShaddyGames unless they've changed their opinion on that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote