BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Hahah, wtf. This game is stupidly awesome. I don't know what the heck I was expecting going it, but it rules.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Any news on this game or the other one you are working on dev? Is there any info on what the other game is even about?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Any news on this game or the other one you are working on dev? Is there any info on what the other game is even about?
He said this game will be released sometime next year, hoping to be surprised if it's taking this long. Who knows about the other game but I hope he keeps the disappointment boner theme going on.

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Actually yes. The demo is out.

I'll upload it to F95 as soon as I can. I wanted to but sadly I don't have the permissions to make a new upload. Sadge.

Go play it and lemme know if something breaks. Happy holidays :)

Nikobelt23

Aug 9, 2020
hey men congratulations for the demo i know It took you a long time to do it but what you did was outstanding, I mean you should be proud because your work paid off, could you have shown more? Well yes, but the content it had was good, keep that in mind, okay? I hope that one day you will release another demo but for now rest and celebrate a Merry Christmas with your family, you deserve it Taboo ;)(y)

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
hey men congratulations for the demo i know It took you a long time to do it but what you did was outstanding, I mean you should be proud because your work paid off, could you have shown more? Well yes, but the content it had was good, keep that in mind, okay? I hope that one day you will release another demo but for now rest and celebrate a Merry Christmas with your family, you deserve it Taboo ;)(y)
Oh dude. I'm SUPER happy with what I've done in 2023. Learning unreal, blender, and everything that comes with that was a lot of work. Super excited for 2024. I'm definitely going into hibernation for now. Thanks and you too :)

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
How would you explain this game to someone wanting to try but doesn't want to waste time if it is like any other generic game?
What is the game like? Does it give you choice/freedom or it is all linear like a gallery hunter?
Just asking for information.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
How would you explain this game to someone wanting to try but doesn't want to waste time if it is like any other generic game?
What is the game like? Does it give you choice/freedom or it is all linear like a gallery hunter?
for make it simple is an original and interesting game where the MC enter a mansion and can have fun with living statues, depending on the choices one make you can get access to different endings that are 6 or more, don't really remember at the moment

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
The game is short, all endings took me about 2 hours. It's more open than it is linear, and the scenes are actually pretty hot. The game sets you up to explore a mansion but you can actually just turn around and say no and get like 3 or 4 other endings out side of the mansion.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Can't play TTPP :

Przechwytywanie.PNG
I installed it and reinstaled it , and i'm still geting this error . I don't get it
Some help ? please

Last edited:

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
Hey man, will you update the silent statue? Im really addicted! Thanks for you work, man. I'm a huge fan! I already plaied TTPP demo to! AMAZING!!!! When will be the first realese? I'm in love with that ghost.

Reactions: LDV and BodhiZafa

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
It s a short game but every bit of it done great
God bless such degenerosy cause it s the right one

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes