entella53

Dec 5, 2022
Sorry, can you tell me which page is the list of all the days of the game with the possibility of downloading from Mega because I can't find it anymore.
Thank you

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I haven't played this part properly, so I can't pinpoint the exact spot.

If Sofia took a bath alone, where did Sofia's motivation come from to wear a see-through gown and take off bra for strangers the next morning?

If you mean the part where Sophia took a bath with Dylan, she thought she had sent the wrong signal to Dylan and she tried to talk to him to correct it. (maybe)
Of course, she felt some emotions through her conversation with Dylan, but I don't think it was significant enough to lead to her see-through outfit the next day.

If it led to a jacuzzi, she was definitely displeased at the end.

Just as Dylan (Club) suddenly became a different person, Sophia suddenly became a different person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if a mother receives a declaration of love from her son, does it make sense for the mother to act like, "My son thinks of me as a women. If anyone rings the doorbell, I'm going to show him my breasts and seduce him."?

I hope the developer has another reason ready.
Well I think if Sophia teases Liam's boss & spends the night alone then she'll be in a horny mood & the next morning she'll wear the naughty outfit to seduce Liam. Liam Will be busy working on his laptop in the kitchen & will ignore Sophia or Tell her to change because dylan is at home. At that time the door bell rings, here we might have two options ( good wife: Change or tell Liam to open the door / Filthy wife: open the door in that outfit )
Just before opening the door ( good wife : stay as it is / filthy wife: take the bra off)

I'm not sure tho...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
For this, there is no possibility of releasing the game before 1 May because patreon memberships are renewed at the beginning of the month.
Well, on this part of your post I can't agree as these accusations have been proven to be wrong. If you're looking at the release dates for updates in the past ~7 years, you'll see they are all over the place. He's not just releasing updates at the beginning of a month. And truth be told, he doesn't have to if he wants to make money. Longterm supporters will continue their membership either way. New patrons will subscribe for a release month no matter what or when. Smart people who only subscribe for a release month will do so regardless if the update comes out on the 1st, 15th or 30th of a month. This is barely affecting his income at all.

L&P is doing alot of dumb shit, but aiming for a release on the 1st of a month every time would be too obvious, even for him. And like I said, it wouldn't really affect his income anyway. But it would certainly damage his already bad reputation further with more people coming to the conclusion that it's a milkshow. He may not be the brightest candle on the birthday cake, but he knows there are some things he shouldn't be doing if he doesn't want to lose support.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
'I kept silent because I was always told that I was against L&P, but now I can write because some of my brothers and sisters have realised the situation. This man is making money on monthly subscribers and no one is objecting to the situation. He has a good game and deserves to make money. But long update times, prolonging the update with some excuse, and even saying that he is going on holiday after the updates are all because of the desire to make more money. Anyone who has made a game before will understand what I'm saying, there is a gap between the time he wants for the update and the work he reveals. Do you think he works every day? No, brothers and sisters, he either works a few days a week, or he finishes the update of the game long ago and rests for 1-2 months. If he was sincere, he would refund the subscription money during his holidays, but this guy won't do that. Because his only goal is to make money, not to give you a game. He abuses your interest and pleasure. For this, there is no possibility of releasing the game before 1 May because patreon memberships are renewed at the beginning of the month. If he does the opposite of what I said, I will write another article here, but I don't think I will be wrong because I know this guy.
L&P many times proved that money is not main thing for him, yes, money is necessary, but not that you think

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes