May 6, 2017
I'll say
i love this game dialogue, not just for the main story which has cool chuuni vibe in it, i also love the fact that talking to mob chara during your free roam is quite interesting as well, i get couple of chuckle here and there just for talking to the rando that has nothing to do with the story in this game
quite fun overall, i can see that the writer taking good care with the dialogue in this game
If only if the text was bit more clean up then i can enjoy these writing even further

Im rooting for you Daze, i hope u can make your tools even more better in the future (y)

Ronic

Feb 21, 2018
I've gotten all the way to the end, and i'm still H-level 0, absolutely no funky content to be seen. How do you get that first level?

May 6, 2017
I've gotten all the way to the end, and i'm still H-level 0, absolutely no funky content to be seen. How do you get that first level?
um, im guessing you skip every tutorial and story huh
you need to use "fragment desire" item in the inventory "key item"
you get 1 fragment desire every chapter i think, its max at 5 H-level

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I played. And it is boring.

I'm too lazy to wait for the girls to fall into slavery. I want them to be there right away so I can fuck them.

I'm too lazy to make shibari bindings for a girl.
Let her tie herself up, and I’ll just fuck her.
And let her not forget to feed me later.
This level of laziness...i aspire for it. every day i hope to be even 1/5th as lazy as you. i pray to the gods of laziness to bless me with their bone-idleness, their languidness, their sloth-like selves. i one day hope to surpass such laziness.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so does the side content do anything to the main content or is it just towards the end? i.e does anything change if you do the corruption route stuff as soon as they pop off in the main quest line?

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Is it possible to get scenes that you've missed, or do you need to restart the game...?

I'm missing some of the optional scenes for Subobjective 2 (Mushroom Kingdom), but I don't know how to get back inside. There's a portal that takes me to the "dark mushroom" area with the NTR guy, but I need the portal to the regular area, which disappeared after beating the boss...

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes