Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, its really surprising that the Principal didn't get more. It really seemed at one point that there was a storyline with her and a secret sex club in the school.
Unfortunately the creators of the game have the perfect Patreon grift - they put out little or nothing over the course of years while collecting literally millions of dollars. I still can't understand why people keep paying them. I'm a little jealous as to how they managed to get so much money for producing so little.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Unfortunately the creators of the game have the perfect Patreon grift - they put out little or nothing over the course of years while collecting literally millions of dollars. I still can't understand why people keep paying them. I'm a little jealous as to how they managed to get so much money for producing so little.
Well, its an awesome game and there's a massive amount of content, so I'm not going to complain too much about a few threads being left undone. More is always better though.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
New game, called Naughty Assignment [v1.0] [HornyJailProductions].

Renpy game with AI CG, 2Dcg, not animated, very short of playing, 5 to 10 minutes of content. You have femdom here.
Both mother and daughter are thick (daughter) or chubby (mother).

Synopsis:

"Your long awaited saturday has arrived, that means that you get to kick back and relax for the weekend, right? Wrong! You have to waste your time working on some stupid project for college. However, not everything is as bad as it seems. You've been paired up with Amy, a cute girl from your class and- What? Her mom is hot too? Maybe your Saturday won't be so bad after all…"

BannerNA.png

2o.png 5a.png 4o.png

Regards.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
New game, called Naughty Assignment [v1.0] [HornyJailProductions].

Renpy game with AI CG, 2Dcg, not animated, very short of playing, 5 to 10 minutes of content. You have femdom here.
Both mother and daughter are thick (daughter) or chubby (mother).
Regards.
Considering it's AI CG, I'm impressed with the consistency of the art...

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
A very funny short story, completed, named HOT MAGIC SAUSAGE [v1.0] [好色男孩].

Overview:
"Two old friends were making barbecue. Next to them were two sexy babes who recently moved here. Having eaten a piece of unusual sausages, the case takes an unexpected turn."

A renpy VN 3Cgt short story with some comical moments, with good images quality, no animation, with two old guys transforming in a minotaur and a ogre/orc after eating some magical barbecue sausages, with big dicks, and then they go fuck two old milfs women neighbors in the next home where they were eating.

Theres the SAM´S WIFE (without name in the story) who is a realistic fat old woman, making a short appearance in the story, without any sex scene with her.

MS_0125.jpg

The other two milfs neighbors who get fucked by the old guys are thin, but i post some images to you to judge if you like them or not.

MS_012.jpg MS_0118.jpg MS_0112.jpg MS_015.jpg MS_058.jpg MS_066.jpg MS_074.jpg MS_087.jpg MS_092.jpg

This short have two lewd scenes: first a LESBIAN scene, then the "RAPE" scene.
Its 5 minutes of good funny content. I liked it.

Regards.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
A very funny short story, completed, named HOT MAGIC SAUSAGE [v1.0] [好色男孩].

Overview:
"Two old friends were making barbecue. Next to them were two sexy babes who recently moved here. Having eaten a piece of unusual sausages, the case takes an unexpected turn."

A renpy VN 3Cgt short story with some comical moments, with good images quality, no animation, with two old guys transforming in a minotaur and a ogre/orc after eating some magical barbacue sausage, with big dicks, and then they go fuck two old milfs women neighbors in the next home where they were eating.

Theres the SAM´S WIFE (without name in the story) who is a realistic fat old woman, making a short appearance in the story, without any sex scene with her.

View attachment 3686704

The other two milfs neighbors who get fucked by the old guys are thin, but i post some images to you to judge if you like them or not.

View attachment 3686773 View attachment 3686781 View attachment 3686782 View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686794 View attachment 3686800 View attachment 3686809 View attachment 3686811 View attachment 3686812

This short have two lewd scenes: first a LESBIAN scene, then the "RAPE" scene.
Its 5 minutes of good funny content. I liked it.

Regards.
I run it yesterday. I mean these guys are bull and pig. Milfs are breathtaking and scenes are hot as fuck. But I hope for some scene with Sam's wife and there isnt any.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
New game, Inflation Inc. [v0.25] [KannaScape Games].

Overview:

"You're a lewd scientist from INFLATION Inc.; a research corporation tasked by the government to experiment on women in the name of science! (probably)
Their goal is unlock the secrets of FEMALE GROWTH and in order to do this, they continuously "inject" white sperm-like juices inside the women subjects in order to "inflate" them and thus simulate natural growth.
What the hell are they thinking?!?!"

Godot engine, transformation simulator, 2dcg game, were you do the fattening to the girls as an scientific experiment. Theres animations, bdsm, slavery and rape are on the menu.

Dk1ivY.gif

TECFh.gif

K5hCHR.gif

cRmZE0.gif Da4VEt.gif

Game link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/inflation-inc-v0-25-kannascape-games.210882/

Renpi3

Jan 28, 2021
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
peggy

Reactions: hogjimla

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
CHAiXAS-GAMES released yesterday his new game (the free public version) , in his Patreon account.

Mega link (with Android, Mac, PC, etc versions):

Patreon page with more details:

Overview:
"The holidays are over. You are ready to resume your studies. But after everything that happened this summer, your view of life has changed a bit. Perhaps your priority is no longer your studies, but rather possessing all the women around you. Are you ready?"

title.png

Regards.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
New game out, called Sparkling Duplicity [v1.0 Demo] [Goosenards].

Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sparkling-duplicity-v1-0-demo-goosenards.211197/

Overview:
"In Sparkling Duplicity, you play as the father of a star high school athlete. Your relationship with your son is poor, and is destined to get worse before it gets better. An unlikely romance begins to brew between yourself and one of your son's classmates. Will you shun your feelings to appease your son, or will you give in to your carnal desires and possibly destroy what's left of your relationship?"

Renpy VN game, 3Dcg short 0.1 version, with two lewd scenes, one with the sons girlfriend (blowjob), a thin normal girl; the other with a pizza delivery girl, named in the game as "OTHER" STEPHANIE, a cute realistic shortie/shortstack and FAT young girl (various sex positions).
Good few animations, good quality images, loved the shortie fat girl. The story is not so developt, but its is the 0.1 version, so obviously theres not much development yet.

You cant open the two scenes. You have to choose one, and you will fail the other, near the end of the demo.

To ACESS THE SEX SCENE with the FATTIE, you have to decline first the blowjob offer from the girlfriend of your son. After that you will ask by phone to delivery a pizza to your home. Then you will fuck the curvy girl.

To acess the blowjob scene with the sons girlfriend you accept the offer from her, but when you ask for that pizza, after the lewd scene, the delivery girl will NOT engage with you.

Some pics with the cute "OTHER" STEPHANIE:

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190928.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 181840.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 182008.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 182139.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 182515.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 183218.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 183414.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 185510.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 185923.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190129.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190235.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190605.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190743.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-08 190928.png

Have a good day or night.
: )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote