Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Old Friends and Public Transit was an early game I tried, back when the visuals were average, but its been almost dead for long, long time now. Not much to it. Too bad, because a few of the women are really hot.
There is another game with some curvy (not fat) hot Black Women, corruption and blackmail, better visuals, in a Renpy VN game, and i think its active, the Purity of Blood [v0.3] [InsomniaVNC].

The girls are thick too, but hardly fat, so that why i never mentioned this game before, but have curves... and black girls...
Story is also much better than Old Friends and Public Transport. Ah yes, you also have rape in this game, i have to mention that. The MC is a male protagonist if recall right, but i dont remember well, i dont know if we, the MCs, are the ones who blackmail, drug and rape in the story.
Some visuals:

park_32.png

28.png

Note: Theres no fat women in this game.
Regards.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
There is another game with some curvy (not fat) hot Black Women, corruption and blackmail, better visuals, in a Renpy VN game, and i think its active, the Purity of Blood [v0.3] [InsomniaVNC].

The girls are thick too, but hardly fat, so that why i never mentioned this game before, but have curves... and black girls...
Story is also much better than Old Friends and Public Transport. Ah yes, you also have rape in this game, i have to mention that. The MC is a male protagonist if recall right, but i dont remember well, i dont know if we, the MCs, are the ones who blackmail, drug and rape in the story.
Some visuals:

View attachment 3622205

View attachment 3622207

Note: Theres no fat women in this game.
Regards.
Thank you for that. I'd missed that one and will check it out. I'm honestly much more into thick/cubby women than really heavy ones regardless, but since posting here I've learned that there are a lot of guys who consider anyone who isn't rail thin to be "fat" in their eyes, and a lot of games, especially Euro and Russian ones, seem to feature a cast who just doesn't do anything for me because of how thin and shapeless they are.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
From the Fattening Career game dev, Bladerune9, another Weight-Gain game The Gain Trials [v1.6.1] [Bladerune9].

3dcg, VN Renpy game, with some animations, you have some girls to fattening in some crazy experimental medical laboratory.
Different fattening phases, from average thick to obese BBW.
Take some time to see them fat, but its a ok game, for those who like these type of games.

1693130351079.png

1693130329389.png

: )

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Many Games which are posted here are not really BBW games, more Chubby.
I thought its a BBW thread.
BTW Gain Trails is great and really BBW.
The thread is indeed called BBW GAMES, but since the beginning of this thread, since 23 Aug 2018, if i am not wrong, talks about any type of fat women, including different types of weight.

As there is not so many threads and games about fat women in general here in F95Zone, this thread evolved to be a thread about all types of fatties, and not only about one special type.
But i understand your confusion, if you are new to this thread.

Also the rare posts about games without fat women, at least some i posted in the past, theres a warning like this: (or something like) "there is no fat women in this game", and normally that post is about any specifics of another past posted post.
But those are 2 posts in maximum, as an answer to someone (in my case).
The great majority of the posts here with recommendations and opinions of games, are about various levels of fat women. But all inside the TOPIC (Thick to Obese).

Sorry any grammar mistake, but im not an english native speaker. Regards.

0a9a71447e7d458ab77e840069ba244b.jpeg

: )

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Yes that is what i mean with BBW. And the answer is YES we like women this size!
Yesssss !

Alas, the thick version of Debbie from SS is mainly just same old "more tits, more ass". I guess it might appeal to someone who's into body modification, but it's not my jam.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Yesssss !

Alas, the thick version of Debbie from SS is mainly just same old "more tits, more ass". I guess it might appeal to someone who's into body modification, but it's not my jam.
Thats Thick, not fat, neither Chubby, i dont even go to BBW or obese. Different body typos. : )
Soon we will have some tags to the F95Zone to made JUSTICE to the beauty of BIG GIRLS in these games here. At least the BBW, CHUBBY and FAT, i hope. Thick tag already exist i think, but not sure now, lol...

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
New game, Checkmate Charmers [v1] [Impy].

A Godot game engine, pixeled puzzle chess type game, strategic game, where you begin controling a king, a horse, a pawn and a bishop, and throught levels you have to convert other pieces to win.

The bishop is ISARA, a cute lovely pixeled FAT woman. Is one of the main characters you control since the beginning.

Good difficult game for the ones who like puzzle games. Have a good story behind. And pixel art. And cute chubbies.
Note: There are some futa/trans content. Have some teasing, handjobs, but no real sex. Bad we cant dick down Isara.

Cover title:

cover.png

Dialogue:

smpl4.png

An exemple of a game level to win:

smpl2.png

Regards.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote