Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3586333
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
She is absolutely the most gorgeous background girl, she looks so goddamn good in yoga. If she isn't the Thirsty Ghoul, or fuckable, or even interactable, I will never forgive DPC. And speaking of background girls, there's a redhead I've seen in the library, I think in Gender Studies and maybe even the audience of Tybalt's presentation that I would love to meet.

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie (and Mona that one time), the restaurant lacks a lot of diversity. It's obviously a plot point that Quinn is recruiting to bolster numbers, but it's a little lame that we can't have a bunch of nameless girls and sucking and fucking through the glory hole. Like the Kylie and Tara scene was great, but it doesn't even need to be peripheral characters like them. This would also be a good replacement for the Madame Rose scenes. Instead of some random saggy old whore who is otherwise nonexistent at the Pink Rose, we could fuck Background Girl A, Background Girl B, and even Background Girl C.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3586333

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
Oh come on. But you have several scenes with Madame in each update, we are all so happy to see them. This is undoubtedly very important for the script and development of the game than some 20 year old college hottie. I think everyone agrees with this and is looking forward to visiting Pink Rose during Ep.11

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Oh come on. But you have several scenes with Madame in each update, we are all so happy to see them. This is undoubtedly very important for the script and development of the game than some 20 year old college hottie. I think everyone agrees with this and is looking forward to visiting Pink Rose during Ep.11
You know, I would actually request more Madame scenes. But only for the sake of DPC embarrassing himself once again by actually spending "valuable" time and resources on that grandma's appearances in the game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know, I would actually request more Madame scenes. But only for the sake of DPC embarrassing himself once again by actually spending "valuable" time and resources on that grandma's appearances in the game.
I'm wondering if this is a projection? DPC made a scene where Derek fucks that granny, of course it’s all for laughs, but every joke has only a grain of joke. And now he forces this 50-60 year old almost granny in every update, maybe he has a kink for old women? :p

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
never cared for it one bit, I've replayed the game a few times, never saw a scene with her after seeing her once in the VIP section. Just nope.

Reactions: Milton749

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
She is absolutely the most gorgeous background girl, she looks so goddamn good in yoga. If she isn't the Thirsty Ghoul, or fuckable, or even interactable, I will never forgive DPC. And speaking of background girls, there's a redhead I've seen in the library, I think in Gender Studies and maybe even the audience of Tybalt's presentation that I would love to meet.

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie (and Mona that one time), the restaurant lacks a lot of diversity. It's obviously a plot point that Quinn is recruiting to bolster numbers, but it's a little lame that we can't have a bunch of nameless girls and sucking and fucking through the glory hole. Like the Kylie and Tara scene was great, but it doesn't even need to be peripheral characters like them. This would also be a good replacement for the Madame Rose scenes. Instead of some random saggy old whore who is otherwise nonexistent at the Pink Rose, we could fuck Background Girl A, Background Girl B, and even Background Girl C.
If we can have her the others playthrough will be goated

8ogbf5.jpg

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope we will have at least 1 more beautiful date with Nicole next update. I know she is not meant to be main girl, but clearly she have a fanbase and 1 date is not much to ask so I am hoping. I love that woman, want to know everything about her and share all the fun a game can offer, she would be up for it cause she is not boring! :)
We MUST meet MARVIN! Our stepson needs his stepdad:)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm sure that somewhere in the dregs of Patreon there are Madame fans.

I'm not sure why there are Madame fans tho. I don't like to contemplate such things.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
My guess regarding Bella's backstory (her husband is James for context):~
this is just me forming a hypothesis & I welcome any answers, responses etc regarding them. I'm assuming others may have had exact or similar guesses. Just keep it civil please

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
If we can have her the others playthrough will be goated

View attachment 3587468
Missing Lily and Jade.
Dual wield gauntlets, and the other 6 stones are Madam, Wendy, the granny Derek fucked, Linda, Dany and Ida. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

All jokes aside: Madame Fans are exist. I even know one, but he hasn’t been in touch for a long time.
Even more jokes aside, there's no reason for her to exist when there's already a Rose at the Pink Rose. That's 1 too many Roses, plus Brandi has no solo scenes and we haven't even had a chance to tap Tania (although Tommy seems to have eternal dibs, that fucker).

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
My guess regarding Bella's backstory (her husband is James for context):~
this is just me forming a hypothesis & I welcome any answers, responses etc regarding them. I'm assuming others may have had exact or similar guesses. Just keep it civil please

We know she's not mentally well, but unless she's completely fucking crazy (which isn't impossible), your theory doesn't really fit with what we know from EP10.

I don't disagree with the support group thing, but if James died in a car crash why would Isabella say she doesn't know where he is?
Also, if you replay Jade and Burke's argument about him flirting with Isabella, Jade already knows he fucked students and she also knows he wants to fuck Bella, risk has nothing to do with it. She also mentions Bella being married so it doesn't look like they know about whether James is still in the picture or not, and Burke certainly doesn't seem to care about it either.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
We know she's not mentally well, but unless she's completely fucking crazy (which isn't impossible), your theory doesn't really fit with what we know from EP10.

I don't disagree with the support group thing, but if James died in a car crash why would Isabella say she doesn't know where he is?
Also, if you replay Jade and Burke's argument about him flirting with Isabella, Jade already knows he fucked students and she also knows he wants to fuck Bella, risk has nothing to do with it. She also mentions Bella being married so it doesn't look like they know about whether James is still in the picture or not, and Burke certainly doesn't seem to care about it either.
Your right, I forgot Bella said "she doesn't know where he is"
Makes sense, why we can assume according to her James is not dead.
And I doubt Bella is that messed up in the head.
Unless he is comatose due to an accident. As Bella tells herself "Its been long enough a few times". But that still won't fully make sense as she says "she doesn't know where he is"

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Your right, I forgot Bella said "she doesn't know where he is"
Makes sense, why we can assume according to her James is not dead.
And I doubt Bella is that messed up in the head.
James might be dead, but if he did kick the bucket it's quite unlikely she witnessed it or found out about it.
And she almost had mental breakdowns several times already. And in EP10 she even gave some suicidal vibes from the talk she gave MC in the bed, so she might actually be that messed up in the head, who knows.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
there is something in the Ice Queen face what make me say i am not so interessed
and Jill has the same a little bit
however, still Jill the only main girl who not a cheater. in 1-8 ep

Reactions: Riaman

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Jade already believes that Burke fucked Cathy as well, can't remember if that was proved or not, I think Cathy said she never and Jade doesn't believe her.

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not really going to theorize, just say that I don't think Bella is unhinged or that there's anything sinister behind James' absence/death. If there is a Leah-esque twist to her story, it'll retroactively poison everything that came before it. I won't be able to jerk off in good conscience to her amazing sex scenes if that is the case.... I still will, though.

The only thing is that the explanation for the library scene in Episode 3, the locked room and the ominous Christmas dinner all need to really stick the landing to not ruin Bella, as well as not feel like a big waste of time focusing on it and discussing it for years.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
there is something in the Ice Queen face what make me say i am not so interessed
What's "ice queen" about this ? :unsure::unsure:

The most seductive twinkling eyes,the hottest smile that makes your mouth water with pleasure,
breasts as full and round,delicious as the juiciest melons,
and an ass that shakes and wiggles like the loveliest teenage girl about to have her wildest,most exuberant night !!

Oh mamma mia,this is where my mind goes down,and the rest goes all the way up,Bella Bella donna :love::love:
11_1.png

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes