Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Is there like a complete main story line that starts from when she was still a virgin? 'cause I think that even from the earliest video I saw, it was like she has being dealing with this shenanigans for a long while.
For video, the answer is no
but the asmr, There is. In asmr Akiha will tell a story of her first time with pe teacher and head master and other experience.
Sadly I wish the asmr is more of her story at that time more than she just telling the story cause I feel it ruin the asmr experience (since you can rarely hear when she moan or when they "moving" due to most of the time it just she telling the story)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
Guys
Could someone share english subtitles for all Blendy videos? Or suggest where to find them?
I looked for them in this thread, but only found subtitles for ASMR and two videos "Tono Akiha - BJ Under Desk" and "Tono Akiha - Love Hotel". Maybe I'm blind, I don't know. Found here only a link with korean subtitles.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Guys
Could someone share english subtitles for all Blendy videos? Or suggest where to find them?
I looked for them in this thread, but only found subtitles for ASMR and two videos "Tono Akiha - BJ Under Desk" and "Tono Akiha - Love Hotel". Maybe I'm blind, I don't know. Found here only a link with korean subtitles.

Reactions: Aznboi18

Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
on the translation topic side of things, can someone translate the tanned versions or at least put the translations on to them?

Reactions: Larcx

MaxHentai97

May 18, 2024

Can anyone share those video? I just looked for this one (High Quality/HD1080p) without text and eng subs

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone mind upload all blendy video except the latest one and the "in the car" both video?
I accident delete mine when try to delete some stuff since my pc space is almost full
Also please be version that have text if possible (for the one that have text)

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone mind upload all blendy video except the latest one and the "in the car" both video?
I accident delete mine when try to delete some stuff since my pc space is almost full
Also please be version that have text if possible (for the one that have text)

You can download from there too

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
I meant subtitles as separate files. Like *.ass or *.srt
Well..
I decided to make translations of the remaining videos based on the korean subtitles. I've already translated the korean subtitles for videos "Tono Akiha - After-School Walk" and "Homura - Drugged and raped". I just need to make subtitles for a couple more videos, and the collection will be ready. I can share it when I'm done.

In the meantime, request: can anyone share videos "Tono Akiha - Love Hotel" and "Tono Akiha - Cheer group Orgy" in good quality and without japanese subtitles? I have all the other "clean" videos (except for those 2 in which tanned Akiha has sex in toilet).
1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mario.Moreno
Dec 3, 2021
My Mega:

Active shares in this thread from other users:

8w8

guy700

password for the zip is smpeople

gravexxi

ChingCheng567

Web page where you can download Blendy stuff: