Community Fan Fiction (Poll)

Which fan fiction would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello all!

I have been enjoying so many games on this site and it really got me ready to start writing again. With so many different stories on here there is a lot of room for fan fiction. In fact members of the community have even made addons to games posted here and that's really cool to see.

I wanted to write some fan fiction of one or more of the games posted here. I was just going to pick one and go for it but I thought Id put it up to a vote and see what the community wanted. It would be cool to have a community crafted fan fiction. I will more then likely make stories for the top three voted games. I want to extend the opportunity for even more community input. So if you have a particular fetish you would like to see featured please feel free to post below.

I am open to pretty much anything theme/fetish wise but I cant promise I will be able to fit them all in. If you have any ideas also feel free to share. My private messages are open if you prefer to send input/discuss privately. The "Other" slot can really be anything, the poll is open for 7 days so I have time to play games I haven't played.

Hope you all have a good week and I cant wait to get writing!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Looks like Summertime Saga is holding strong but Big Brother and Dreams of Desire are following close behind! still a few more days on the poll.