[S>Composer] Composer / Music Producer for Hire

ravezay

Aug 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm a passionate music producer and composer with over 10 years of industry experience, and am offering my services as a composer/producer. No matter the genre, I'm open to creating captivating and memorable melodies that perfectly match the mood, tone, and theme of your project.

What I Offer:

1. Custom Music Composition: I specialize in composing original music that perfectly matches the mood, tone, and theme of your project. From epic orchestral arrangements to modern electronic beats, I can create captivating and memorable melodies tailored to your specific needs.
  2. Professional Music Production: With access to state-of-the-art recording equipment and software, I ensure that the production quality of your tracks is second to none. I can handle mixing, mastering, and everything in between to make your music sound polished and professional.
  3. Collaborative Approach: I believe that communication is the key to success in any creative endeavor. I will work closely with you to understand your vision, offer creative input, and make sure the final product exceeds your expectations.
  4. Adaptability: No matter the genre or style you're aiming for, I have experience working with a wide range of musical genres, from pop and rock to ambient and experimental. I'm ready to tackle any challenge and bring out the best in your music.
  5. Timely Delivery: I understand the importance of deadlines and will work diligently to deliver the finished product on time without compromising on quality.
Samples of My Work:

You can check out some of my previous projects and compositions through the following Soundcloud link:

The tracks in the portfolio are genre-labeled and intentionally diverse, showcasing the range of music I'm capable of creating.

Rates:

My standard rate is $100 per minute of finalized music. While I strive to provide the best results, I understand that this might be on the higher side for some. Don't hesitate to reach out, and we can discuss the pricing to find a fair arrangement that works for both of us.

Email: ravezay3@gmail.com

Discord: .ravezay

Thank you for taking the time to listen and read about my services!
I'm excited to collaborate with you and bring your musical vision to life.

Last edited: