• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
What model is the 2nd maid from the left with the dark hair?
its one of my custom models.
Most of the models in the scene are unique, expect the one with the whip (kitbash and just a changed model of but you can still see the same landmarks) and the second one from the right (Again just a kitbash and changed version of ). Rest are custom setups.
Clothes and background props are also just kitbashed stuff from the DAZ library and some 3rd party objs. Expect ofc the maid outfit and open shirt (those are just some ive made in Marvelous designer).
Hope that helps

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
its one of my custom models.
Most of the models in the scene are unique, expect the one with the whip (kitbash and just a changed model of but you can still see the same landmarks) and the second one from the right (Again just a kitbash and changed version of ). Rest are custom setups.
Clothes and background props are also just kitbashed stuff from the DAZ library and some 3rd party objs. Expect ofc the maid outfit and open shirt (those are just some ive made in Marvelous designer).
Hope that helps
Thanks for your quick response, but no, it did not :cool:, as therefore i never ever will be able to work with her in the future. :cry:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes