Collection Video District 13 Collection [2024-05-17] [District 13]

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
As I thought... Whole day & night of downloading... What could've possibly gone wrong with such huge archive? :WeSmart:
Is there a way to find out which parts are/were corrupted?

D13E.png

• Haha
Reactions: O'jisan

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Thanx for update, but IMAO, you should've made separate independent archives or a unpacked torrent... Instead, it is one (many parts) archive with 80GB+ weight... Not only it is a problem to download, but for unpacking u need at least double that file weight as available free space..., not everybody has 14TB+ HDD and fiber optics with Gb speed internet :confused: For instance, I will sooner grow beard, then get the actual content. I don't even... how long it must've took to upload that...
You should've just come to our site. It's all there. No need to put it all in one huge file, without asking.
Jesus ... just to get some bragging rights, what some people will do.
Like I said: IT'S ALL THERE, UP TO DATE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MarkoBoo

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
You should've just come to our site. It's all there. No need to put it all in one huge file, without asking.
Like I said: IT'S ALL THERE, UP TO FATE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE.
link to your site?
also how where can i find fitness 2 ?! being searching for it over a 6 months now

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Like I said: IT'S ALL THERE, UP TO FATE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE.
My mistake - I do not read all the posts :geek: - that could have saved me a lot of traffic & time (do not need all the works). Btw I was not bragging, I was just stating the obvious. Thx for info (y), good to know about such website, I'll give it more than just a look, cause it looks all good at first glance, but IMAO many files are on mega.nz which has 5 Gb day down limit & if I am not mistaken, some of D13 files are also above 5Gb, are they not?

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
link to your site?
also how where can i find fitness 2 ?! being searching for it over a 6 months now
Fitness is problematic ... although the male character "Tony" is described as a 42 YO dwarf ... he looks like a 12 YO at best.
Nini stopped the series for, unless she unpaint herself out of the corner. It's not allowed at our site, which has the same rules
as here regarding "shota" material. I think I saw it on NaughtyMachinima.
Still, all the videos are all available individually, so you can pick and choose whatever you want.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
My mistake - I do not read all the posts :geek: - that could have saved me a lot of traffic & time (do not need all the works). Btw I was not bragging, I was just stating the obvious. Thx for info (y), good to know about such website, I'll give it more than just a look, cause it looks all good at first glance, but IMAO many files are on mega.nz which has 5 Gb day down limit & if I am not mistaken, some of D13 files are also above 5Gb, are they not?
Only Business Trip is over 5GB .... I think there is a dumbed-down version just to address this complaint. Just go to any reader-thread post ... hit the "3D" button in the upper right, across from the title bar ... and viola ... all of our post in one convenient menu.

tyronemy

Dec 17, 2021
Fitness is problematic ... although the male character "Tony" is described as a 42 YO dwarf ... he looks like a 12 YO at best.
Nini stopped the series for, unless she unpaint herself out of the corner. It's not allowed at our site, which has the same rules
as here regarding "shota" material. I think I saw it on NaughtyMachinima.
Still, all the videos are all available individually, so you can pick and choose whatever you want.
You could have created a single mega folder with all the works, but instead, you chose to place each series in various parts of the forum's post section. This forces people to read the same repeated requests and responses, which often deny access to the requested works.

There is no significant difference between this site and that one. The sus-genre will always be sus no matter where the forum is, so having two identical sites serving the same purpose seems unnecessary.

Unless you have a specific issue with someone in this forum that affects your way of sharing her work (two weeks after its release)

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but I'm just sharing my thoughts.

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018
You could have created a single mega folder with all the works, but instead, you chose to place each series in various parts of the forum's post section. This forces people to read the same repeated requests and responses, which often deny access to the requested works.

There is no significant difference between this site and that one. The sus-genre will always be sus no matter where the forum is, so having two identical sites serving the same purpose seems unnecessary.

Unless you have a specific issue with someone in this forum that affects your way of sharing her work (two weeks after its release)

That site has function on top that if you click it will only show the mark post in this case all the video in question.

edit: I agree with you on identical sites serving the same purpose but reason we use that site is because is the closest thing to the 8muse forum sure f95 is cool but is not structure like 8muse I think is up to people weather go there or here

Last edited:

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
can anyone pass Fitness v2 pls
outside of this site and its rules , you can just make a discord server and upload all of these videos or upload it at any hentai site

Last edited:

BlitzF

Jun 4, 2023
strange, I did everything correctly, downloaded all 17 archives and placed them in one folder, when unpacking it constantly gives errors and says that the archive is broken
Help me figure this out, anyone who succeeded?

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
strange, I did everything correctly, downloaded all 17 archives and placed them in one folder, when unpacking it constantly gives errors and says that the archive is broken
Help me figure this out, anyone who succeeded?
Mine was unpacked without a problem.
My best guess is that one (or more) files got some kind of an error while downloading

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlitzF

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
That site has function on top that if you click it will only show the mark post in this case all the video in question.

edit: I agree with you on identical sites serving the same purpose but reason we use that site is because is the closest thing to the 8muse forum sure f95 is cool but is not structure like 8muse I think is up to people weather go there or here
Agreed. All the files are easily found at our site, IF YOU TAKE THE TIME. You don't need to rummage through the 80 plus pages we have accrued in the past 6 months. Plus, we have more control there and are not at the whim of F95, where we basically lose control of our posts. I just don't like being a contributor HERE ... the rules are similiar here, but our site is more like 8Muses used to be.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018

Listen ... I created this group here with Sam998 after 8Muses went down. The behavior of the current moderator in charge, plus a few other "quirks" I personally found untenable, as a contributor, caused me to abandon this site for the "user-friendly" one we are at today. The group was basically usurped from us.
You guys are at what ... 5 pages? We just surpassed 80 pages and have a solid community that is growing in number.
Stay here if you wish ... this isn't my group. Yet you need to rip off our files to placate the group.
So you tell me ... of 2 groups (on different sites) are redundant ... which one do you think is redundant?
No thank you ... I'm very happy where we are now.
And YES ... you are a little on the rude side. But, we have those kind at our group too. ;)
Excuse my bluntness.

Last edited:

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Listen ... I created this group here with Sam998 after 8Muses went down. The behavior of the current moderator in charge, plus a few other "quirks" I personally found untenable, as a contributor, caused me to abandon this site for the "user-friendly" one we are at today. The group was basically usurped from us.
You guys are at what ... 5 pages? We just surpassed 80 pages and have a solid community that is growing in number.
Stay here if you wish ... this isn't my group. Yet you need to rip off our files to placate the group.
So you tell me ... of 2 groups (on different sites) are redundant ... which one do you think is redundant?
No thank you ... I'm very happy where we are now.
And YES ... you are a little on the rude side. But, we have those kind at our group too. ;)
Excuse my bluntness.
Ok, come here and let's hug it out. Pardon the ungrateful masses, they just got used to everything being convenient like dude if you ask me i blame Society coz nowadays everything has to be convenient.

• Thinking Face