Collection Video District 13 Collection [2024-05-17] [District 13]

Dec 6, 2017
what is the main discussion forum
If is this one https://f95zone.to/threads/district-13-discussion.184136/ they don't seem to have the old ones like your screenshot has
He does requests so if you asked for some titles with screenshots, he'll likely give you them haha. Also I found more older files I had saved. Likely will share it in a mega that'll get deleted later. But I'll give it a try if the other dude doesn't do your request lol.

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
He does requests so if you asked for some titles with screenshots, he'll likely give you them haha. Also I found more older files I had saved. Likely will share it in a mega that'll get deleted later. But I'll give it a try if the other dude doesn't do your request lol.
do you have this one
[D13] College Photography Club

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Updated the OP with a huge update containing 80GB+ most of the content i got from .
So please keep in mind that there are some duplicates inside this thread update since I honestly didn't wanna check all videos of this artist. Thanks to my furry friend Griinch Helping me making all these mirrors. Enjoy your content lads.​

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Updated the OP with a huge update containing 80GB+ most of the content i got from .
So please keep in mind that there are some duplicates inside this thread update since I honestly didn't wanna check all videos of this artist. Thanks to my furry friend Griinch Helping me making all these mirrors. Enjoy your content lads.​
gofile part 7 is empty and damn 80gb xD

Reactions: Cunt

tyronemy

Dec 17, 2021
the most important content from nini is the one that's forbidden but unfortunately there's no way of sharing it, i guess we just gonna get the bbc

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
You're welcome .... :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Griinch and Cunt

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Thanx for update, but IMAO, you should've made separate independent archives or a unpacked torrent... Instead, it is one (many parts) archive with 80GB+ weight... Not only it is a problem to download, but for unpacking u need at least double that file weight as available free space..., not everybody has 14TB+ HDD and fiber optics with Gb speed internet :confused: For instance, I will sooner grow beard, then get the actual content. I don't even... how long it must've took to upload that...

Reactions: DragonsFear
Aug 26, 2018
I cant seem to download part 1, the other 16 parts have been downloaded and all of them are files, yet part 1 come as a zip instead of a file and when I open it, the zip states it is corrupted, Is there a way around this. Also it would be big help to know how I use these files, Im not quite sure how to since mostly when downloading I only really encounter mp4 files.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I cant seem to download part 1, the other 16 parts have been downloaded and all of them are files, yet part 1 come as a zip instead of a file and when I open it, the zip states it is corrupted, Is there a way around this. Also it would be big help to know how I use these files, Im not quite sure how to since mostly when downloading I only really encounter mp4 files.
If you have all 17 parts the extraction should work without issues as long they are in the same folder. I used 7zip to make the split file. Did you got to download the part 1?

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
If you have all 17 parts the extraction should work without issues as long they are in the same folder. I used 7zip to make the split file. Did you got to download the part 1?
any option to get individual downloads and not having to download and extract all 80gb at once?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
any option to get individual downloads and not having to download and extract all 80gb at once?
Unless someone provides a torrent no. I don't have the collection anymore on my pc and don't tbh i don't wanna upload 80gb again individual:HideThePain: