VN Ren'Py Dr. Valarie Sex Therapist [v0.8] [Purplehat Productions]

Ion_444

May 31, 2017
Hey Purplehat, just so you know I've been following your work for a long time. Your work is amazing and this whole VN concept is a dream game for me. Keep it up!

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Hey Purplehat, just so you know I've been following your work for a long time. Your work is amazing and this whole VN concept is a dream game for me. Keep it up!

Thank you. I intend to.

Part of the reason why there won't be a version of Dr. Valarie released at the end of May is it gives me time to build up funding. When I resume development on Laura's path, I plan to have a good chunk of money to get a lot done.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Garbage game! I thought she is suppose to be a therapist instead she is a fucking slave owner! Brain washes them to turn them into fucking sex slaves with no will! This is no fucking Sex Therapist who is using mind control to help them! Fucking put slavery in the damn tags so I would not have even downloaded and started playing this disgusting game!

This is just one fetish I can not stand for slavery worst type ever and you are lying to people by not putting slavery in the tags or description!

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Garbage game! I thought she is suppose to be a therapist instead she is a fucking slave owner! Brain washes them to turn them into fucking sex slaves with no will! This is no fucking Sex Therapist who is using mind control to help them! Fucking put slavery in the damn tags so I would not have even downloaded and started playing this disgusting game!

This is just one fetish I can not stand for slavery worst type ever and you are lying to people by not putting slavery in the tags or description!

You uh, you know that Cassandra does have a therapy route, right? That route consists of, well, therapy. All you have to do is not drink the tea.

Oh, and uh "mind control" is very clearly one of the tags. I'm not sure how you missed that, but I assume you deliberately overlooked that in order to complain.