Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
I will give my humble opinion on this discussion. I don't think Dukes' work is so depressing that it doesn't deserve the price he charges, and it would also be hypocritical of me to say that his work is bad, and at the same time, be here in this thread asking for his stuff for free .
Ultimately, this is the opinion of those who have contributed to this topic in the past and today understand all the work of people like Remigio. I understand why he moved away from here.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I will give my humble opinion on this discussion. I don't think Dukes' work is so depressing that it doesn't deserve the price he charges, and it would also be hypocritical of me to say that his work is bad, and at the same time, be here in this thread asking for his stuff for free .
Ultimately, this is the opinion of those who have contributed to this topic in the past and today understand all the work of people like Remigio. I understand why he moved away from here.
I respect that you are able to articulate your thoughts like an adult and not some garbled grade school text speak unlike others on here. I do not agree about his quality being worth the money but I do agree that certain people here did take advantage of Remigo's kindness.

Duke's work is a lot like a failing entertainment franchise that had one or two good entries then went full corporate like most of them just trying to make a buck. Out of morbid curiousity you might still check the latest one out but it's nothing you could pay for in good conscience.

I should make it very clear to you that superior artists/animators to him have far worse issues with piracy yet do just fine financially because they respect themselves enough to take pride in their work.

Noname 19

Dec 2, 2021
Only spanish because im peruvian X)
Dumbass!! stop posting Maikerukun work on this site because she or he doesn't like people seeing her work on this site for free!! plus it only 3 dollars for a Membership so come on people don't me cheap it only 3 dollars a month

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes