Seeking Female Muscle Growth (FMG)

agasgasgasg1231

Apr 22, 2023
Sims 3 and Sims 4 have FMG mechanics that top every other FMG game there is, but it's paid obviusly (you can pirate it though)

BigE0316

May 9, 2023
on summer growth how do you get bigger cause no matter what i do i stay weak looking and barely get any breast

CrazyFucks

Sep 23, 2020
on summer growth how do you get bigger cause no matter what i do i stay weak looking and barely get any breast
Everything effects you, From what you drink after the genetic unlocker (the milk increases your bust size a bit every few days permanently), to your diet (the basic weight loss diets decrease your bust size and protein helps muscle growth), Potions all have varied effects, Jogging only increases muscle slightly but burns more fat (this also means breasts), If you have max stats on working out then you get more muscle faster, and if you workout TOO much then you don't gain muscle unless you take a large amount of supplements.
By the by, If you want the biggest size you need max muscle and a bit of fat aswell.

For the most part the logic is fairly "realistic" and the content is still being updated so things will be changed or added in the future.

Reactions: Sunnreal

Melyn

Dec 4, 2019
There has been a lot of visual novel/simulator fmg game with ai generated sprites on itch.io
Bayshore Academy, Gina's Gym, Mayan muscle growth, Cultivate and change...

Reactions: 1zfndqma

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
There has been a lot of visual novel/simulator fmg game with ai generated sprites on itch.io
Bayshore Academy, Gina's Gym, Mayan muscle growth, Cultivate and change...
And most are incredibly low effort or abandoned on version 0.0.1. At least Gina's Gym is ok and looks like the dev honestly intends to finish it.

Reactions: podosi4616

Vlision

Aug 18, 2023
So, I'm not allowed to post any links yet apparently, but currently me and my co-developer Faustto are also working on a FMG focused open world RPG game thats in a hack and slash kind off style. We use a combination of pixel art and my 3d art and we try to make a very different game from the current AI generated sprite kind off games (even though I really enjoy them, yet we try to do something different). We are both still very much beginners, so the quality might not be as good as most games on this site, that's why I'm not posting it here yet, but I wanted to mention it as we do try to put out a good game. As I said I can't post any links yet, but you can find the game on Faustto his itch page or on the FMG tag on itch. 0.2 has been posted today and we are currently working on a larger 0.3 update.

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
So, I'm not allowed to post any links yet apparently, but currently me and my co-developer Faustto are also working on a FMG focused open world RPG game thats in a hack and slash kind off style. We use a combination of pixel art and my 3d art and we try to make a very different game from the current AI generated sprite kind off games (even though I really enjoy them, yet we try to do something different). We are both still very much beginners, so the quality might not be as good as most games on this site, that's why I'm not posting it here yet, but I wanted to mention it as we do try to put out a good game. As I said I can't post any links yet, but you can find the game on Faustto his itch page or on the FMG tag on itch. 0.2 has been posted today and we are currently working on a larger 0.3 update.
if so good luck with the project. Looking forward to next update!

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Hey if u wanna Collab dm me

Vlision

Aug 18, 2023
if so good luck with the project. Looking forward to next update!
New update is out for me and Faustto's game! Still not allowed to share links, but this one works. Good amount of new FMG content in this update, but next one has even more planned.

Reactions: Remco0911

asyphiatedissipate

Oct 2, 2022
Saw this one floating around never tried it. VN from a dev that apparently has fallen off the face of the earth which is a shame because the preliminary stages of it are sooooooo hot.

Themes are bratty bitch and nurturing milf and you can choose who becomes the muscular amazon via means of a muscle growthpill. I would rate this one squarely for people that just wanna see muscle chicks as a 4/10 due to lack of content and plodding pace. but for FMG enthusiasts this is a solid 7/10 imo.

Such a shame if dev has stopped making it because the premise is super hot.

Reactions: sonycrocket

Melyn

Dec 4, 2019
Saw this one floating around never tried it. VN from a dev that apparently has fallen off the face of the earth which is a shame because the preliminary stages of it are sooooooo hot.

Themes are bratty bitch and nurturing milf and you can choose who becomes the muscular amazon via means of a muscle growthpill. I would rate this one squarely for people that just wanna see muscle chicks as a 4/10 due to lack of content and plodding pace. but for FMG enthusiasts this is a solid 7/10 imo.

Such a shame if dev has stopped making it because the premise is super hot.

So sad most of fmg projects are abandonned early.... we got almost nothing good

Reactions: asyphiatedissipate