[S>Artist 2D] Paid Freelance 2D Artist - [Paid]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
Portfolio.jpg
If you can't see any links just google my name "lrdalucard" or "lrdaRucard" on twitter/X.

>>> <<<

Alternative pricing option, I'm willing to work at a 15€ on a per hour rate.
(Sketches can be done in 1H, I can make your game better & have no drawing restrictions.)

Skills:
Characters+++++This is my Speciality
Speed+++++You will be amazed how fast I can be
Backgrounds++++I can do them as quick as 30minutes or as high detailed as possible.
Reliability+++++I always reply on the same day, by message or in voice calls, and I can stream my work for you.
Adapt2Styles+++I only do Anime Styles. (Shonen, Seinen, Shoujo, Gag, Chibis)
"No don't draw"+++++I'm a professional
Animations+++(This service is restricted to emotes only now)
Manga Painels++++Manga , Yon Koma, I can do black and white and coloured.
Prices¯\_(ツ)_/¯If you are looking for amateur artists, than I'm not your guy. With me, you get what you pay 4.

LrdAlucardDiscord
lrdarucard
marlon.alucard@gmail.commail

Employment Type & Rates:
15€ per Hour[Recomended for Devs who need to kickstart something]
Commissions250€ to 20€ if time is not important | lrdalucard.carrd.co/#comms
- Monthly basis [Unavailable as I'm currently hired by 2 game studious]
*Discounts for .*

(lrdalucart.carrd.co)
Check the next forum post below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Does not include my strongest NSFW content)
(Acc required for NSFW content to show)
(Wallpaper format with some small animations)

Last edited:

Hsingai

May 8, 2021
Do we need the 400euro option to use it in a game? or are you willing to keep the copyrights and just license it to us for use in our game?

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
What's the turnaround on your work, generally speaking? I'm no artist so please forgive my ignorance, but it seems like there are a lot of effects in your artwork. Do they soak up most of the time or is it elsewhere? Your art is spectacular and I'm genuinely curious to what production looks like for a piece of your art. What are the general steps and timeframes for those steps? Thank you kindly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lrdalucard

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
Do we need the 400euro option to use it in a game? or are you willing to keep the copyrights and just license it to us for use in our game?
Prices have changed, some of those pricings where aimed at big companies, more "fair" pricing is available for small Dev teams.
Alternatively if you only need some sketching or character concepts, I'm usually able to work live in a personal discord call, and can get the job done in 1-2h max(totalling 15 or 30€) and it won't be very expensive (assuming you know what you need and guide me quickly though the request.)

1) What's the turnaround on your work, generally speaking?
2) (...) it seems like there are a lot of effects in your artwork. Do they soak up most of the time or is it elsewhere?(...)
3) What are the general steps and timeframes for those steps? Thank you kindly.
1) I can get a finished piece in 1day, if you are on budget. Ideally I would expect 2-3 days to make a proper work I can be proud off. (these take in between 6-8h)

2) My time is usually invested mainly in the Sketch/Line Art phase. Depending on what's your request "Sketch" "Cell-Shaded" or "Fully-Shaded" it may take less or more time. But could go from 6-20h. Factors like complexity, details, backgrounds will play a big factor in to it.

3)More details in the "Long Answer" form. But money wise for how ppl work with me is this:
- You tell me what you need on discord
- I accept it, and when I'm ready to start I will await the payment in full.
- You pay your part and I will work on it. (If the payment is expected to reach the 3digits you may devide it in 50/50 installments)
- Once the sketch is approved I expect no more changes, colours are fine to be changed, though.
- I will open a google drive that I will update regularly with the progress once discord starts refusing the file size limite, and you may call me anytime and request I stream it for you, for as long I'm working on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want you can see me working on a Sketch 7-8h in real time here:

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

LordDism

Jr. Uploader
Dec 13, 2022
Hello, Alucard!

It's nice to meet you. My name is David, and I'm looking for someone to create some CGs for a game I'm helping to produce.
I sent an email on gmail already but I wasn't too sure if it's an active one so I'm contacting you here just in case.

If you're available to discuss can you contact me via the email I sent you or via Discord:
@dismarchus

Reactions: lrdalucard

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020

Original sketch was made in 3:44minutes, but I decide to pump 2 or 3 more hours on it to make it proper~

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes