harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please, i dont know why but mine was corrupted or something, when i tried to load it again, the game crashed and the save just disappeared

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
If someone stuck on level when bugs, I just leave my save here.
Thanks for this, because the menu bugged out for me trying to play and somehow trying again with your save worked.

It was interesting to see how far the levels have progressed on the map. Does anyone else find it really odd that HH uses storytelling conventions of found footage horror when it's a fantasy setting?

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
I can scroll the menu, but un able to activate Start Game. I've downloaded twice in case there was a download quirck, but to no avail.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Hi, players.
I read all the feedback here and I take it seriously.
Some things are design choices and they are the way that they are, and some of them I can fix (combat difficulty and balance, amount of lewd content, etc.)
Bugs are certainly an issue, and I resolve them as I go -- assuming I can reproduce the bug. I ask that if you mention a bug, please try to tell me how it happened.

Since I am the only developer, I can knock out bugs bit by bit... and as the audience of Heavy Hearts grows, more and more players post about issues they find. That is all well and good, so I can make adjustments.

You can put me down and complain about the game's issues all you want. That's fine. I can take it. Just try to make it constructive and helpful so that I can improve the product. Or don't and yell into the void about how much everything sucks.

Thank you for your understanding.

Suggestions on how to make certain parts of the game (like the combat) less of a drag and more appealing to a lewd audience is also appreciated.

I don't monitor this board daily. I am much more active on the discord posted on Page1.

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, players.
I read all the feedback here and I take it seriously.
Some things are design choices and they are the way that they are, and some of them I can fix (combat difficulty and balance, amount of lewd content, etc.)
Bugs are certainly an issue, and I resolve them as I go -- assuming I can reproduce the bug. I ask that if you mention a bug, please try to tell me how it happened.

Since I am the only developer, I can knock out bugs bit by bit... and as the audience of Heavy Hearts grows, more and more players post about issues they find. That is all well and good, so I can make adjustments.

You can put me down and complain about the game's issues all you want. That's fine. I can take it. Just try to make it constructive and helpful so that I can improve the product. Or don't and yell into the void about how much everything sucks.

Thank you for your understanding.

Suggestions on how to make certain parts of the game (like the combat) less of a drag and more appealing to a lewd audience is also appreciated.

I don't monitor this board daily. I am much more active on the discord posted on Page1.
Game is nice. Great work.
Bugs isn't a big problem. Could be nice to add possibilities to save in any save game slot. This will allow to sent you a save with exact bug and not to ruin a game.

Reactions: DammitBird

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Just loaded this game up for the first time. Got the "Start/Options/Support/Quit" menu. How the heck do you select one? Enter doesn't work?!? Escape, space, ctrl, alt...none of them work? What are the controls on this game?

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Game is nice. Great work.
Bugs isn't a big problem. Could be nice to add possibilities to save in any save game slot. This will allow to sent you a save with exact bug and not to ruin a game.
working on it.

Just loaded this game up for the first time. Got the "Start/Options/Support/Quit" menu. How the heck do you select one? Enter doesn't work?!? Escape, space, ctrl, alt...none of them work? What are the controls on this game?
Z, X, C, V
Will make this more obvious to players in the future.

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
Full save, please. I'm not replaying this game every single update.
my save has a problem but if you only look for the gallery it works, apart from the pixelarts of stage 1 and the slime king scene you have to look for it in the level,
even though I recommend playing it there is a sidequest at level 7 but in my save it was bugged and it won't let me advance after level 5.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Benthic Lurker

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
Too be fair, when you can and cannot use the mouse isn't consistent in this game, and anyone who doesn't recognise this as fundamentally a RPGmaker-type game may not even try zxc. This game makes a fatal mistake for players, and it's allowing mouse on to click the 18+ thing upon opening the programme. That seems to be screwing people up.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
1715629416974.png
I don't understand what this game wants from me...crashes at startup always.
Although, here is a game on the same engine, it runs quietly without questions ...
Again discrimination based on - Windows 7, is it a dead operating system?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes