Jan 31, 2022
Yeah the dude def lurks here, he's blocked me on f95 as well LOL. too bad for him i don't use the same username on any site. All the new links posted in the replies are now down womp womp.

Reactions: The Black Cat

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Great... Looks like the troll of a dev for this game is back to spam the thread with useless clutter comments. Here's hoping the administrators will sort this mess out rightly swiftlike!

-Mal

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So.. ho high is the chance of shiny gardevoir? Because I keep trying and it's just not happening. And it's also unskippable...

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
I think it's difficult because the shiny gardevoir is very difficult to find and it also doesn't happen that even if someone defeats the Gardevoir to have it, it's just difficult to find the shiny version, if anyone can give me a tip on how to find it.

bigdickrick12

Jul 22, 2018
I don't post a lot, but I just want to say this game absolutely sucks. The art style looks like old flash animations, the gameplay is nonexistent, and as of right now, there's too many characters to keep up with. There's several issues with the game, such as cookie cutter animations, x-ray not having anal tunnel, various bugs with the menus, etc.
I've seen this game posted on like 5 other sites, so I decided to check it out, which was honestly a mistake. I'd like to vote it 1 star, but as the creator seems to think his shit doesn't stink, I can't due to his incompetency. It is a waste of hard drive space.

Reactions: The Black Cat
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes