• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 10, 2020
So, Hole House Still Needs Plenty of Characters to Elevate the Game to the Top, the Characters They Need to Bring Are: Princess Daisy, Princess Rosalina, Pauline, Bowsette, Krystal, Palutena, Pyra, Mhytra, Lucina, Corrin, Byleth, Camilla, Midna, Marina, Isabelle(Animal Crossing), Cynthia(Pokemon), Nessa, Tifa Lockhart, Cammy White, Juri Han, Widowmaker, Ashe(Overwatch), Mei(Overwatch), Purah, Pharah, Isabella Valentine, Taki, Maddie Fenton, Miss Heed, Amy Rose, Rouge The Bat, Lara Croft, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Woman, Twilight Sparkle, Poison Ivy, Blackcat, Jenny Wakeman, Vampirella, Glamrock Chica, Mavis Dracula, Korra, Chel, Jill Valentine, Alcina Dimitrescu, Jasmine, Princess Kida, Elsa, Anna, Charlie Morningstar, Coco Bandicoot, Kasumi(DOA), Mai Shiranui, Nyotengu, Nina Williams, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Chelsea(Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken), Storm, Amora, Nami, Hello Nurse, Dexter's mother, April O'Neil, Rangiku Matsumoto, Shantae, Ann Takamaki, Scathach, Rogue, Akeno Himejima, Makima, Black Orchid, Catwoman, Aqua(Kingdom Hearts), kitana, Bayonetta, Daphne, Cindy Aurum, Riven(LOL) , Meiko Shiraki, Sorceress, Dark Magican Girl, Lois Lane, Morrigan And Others.
bro is NOT going to even do half of that

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
StartedPlace534 I will bring the complete list later if it is halfway through it is because I will search for each character that needs to enter the Hole House.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Thanks

Thanks but where i need put the file? Because its no works (Sorry for my english)
Don't know about this game itself, but generally saves are stored in your Roaming folder.
To easily find your Roaming folder, go to the task bar at the bottom of your screen (Windows, not ingame) and type or copy/paste %appdata% into the search section. Press Enter and you'll be taken straight to the folder. Check if Hole House has a folder there and if it does, just copy the save into that folder.

And if that explanation is too difficult to understand... C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming is the location. Replace the part in caps with whatever username you have on your PC.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoleHouse-0.1.64Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
very good potentia
What? What potential? Don't get me wrong, I'm part of those supporting niche and "different" games, but here it's literally sub shit-tier quality, I don't any other potential for that thing than milking gullible marks ad nauseam

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
It's And Now Another Character Enters The Game And Again Just One Character From This New Version Of This Game The Name Is Charlie From Hazbin Hotel.

NestoTam

May 15, 2022
Can anyone share links? Cant download the torrent one, tried with multiple torrents and the googledrive one is dead as well. Thx in advance guys

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes