Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Thanks

Thanks but where i need put the file? Because its no works (Sorry for my english)
Don't know about this game itself, but generally saves are stored in your Roaming folder.
To easily find your Roaming folder, go to the task bar at the bottom of your screen (Windows, not ingame) and type or copy/paste %appdata% into the search section. Press Enter and you'll be taken straight to the folder. Check if Hole House has a folder there and if it does, just copy the save into that folder.

And if that explanation is too difficult to understand... C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming is the location. Replace the part in caps with whatever username you have on your PC.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoleHouse-0.1.64Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
very good potentia
What? What potential? Don't get me wrong, I'm part of those supporting niche and "different" games, but here it's literally sub shit-tier quality, I don't any other potential for that thing than milking gullible marks ad nauseam

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
It's And Now Another Character Enters The Game And Again Just One Character From This New Version Of This Game The Name Is Charlie From Hazbin Hotel.

NestoTam

May 15, 2022
Can anyone share links? Cant download the torrent one, tried with multiple torrents and the googledrive one is dead as well. Thx in advance guys

Adam_28

Dec 28, 2022
Potion Codes + Better Cheats Mod
Download the zip.
  1. Drop all the files from the zip (BepInEx, winhttp.dll etc.) into your game folder where the game exe is.​
  2. Start the game and look for a new "Menu" button or press insert.​
[/SPOILER]
How do i install Better Cheats Mod on macos version? Where do i put these files?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
How do i install Better Cheats Mod on macos version? Where do i put these files?
Refer to this on how to set it up on macOS:

If you can't get it running feel free to dm me directly and i will help you get it set up. Just as a side note, i never installed anything nor worked with macOS so i will try my best in that case.
There is a chance it will not work regardless since it was compiled for the windows build. if that is the case i will try to build it using the macOS files which should fix these issues hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam_28
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes