• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doony

Apr 23, 2021
that's what i tried first yesterday but it didn't work. I chekced it again but in the game and i found out i inputted the wrong value this whole time.
if that you can use this thing

Mar 7, 2023
how do you not wake up her up during sleep interaction? The wake counter thing goes up too fast

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Niiice, from the screenshots alone, it's clear the translator is way better than me. The things I came up with sound way dumber now that I look at them again.

Might be useless saying this in a piracy forum, but if you can, please buy this and support Ruriri!
I won't be updating the OP with the official english TL when it comes out, so someone will have to push a request to the mods for that

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
I humbly await to hear whether the official english version is properly translated and not just MTL. Also if this dev has shared any new plans.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes