Mor15000

Oct 4, 2022
Tried to download the game via the parts 1&2 and tried to download it from the compressed link.
After extracting the game's folder, I try to open the EXE file (game), then the game open as windowed and freeze on "Kagura Games". What am I doing wrong?
Tried to look for this problem in this forum but didn't find anyone who had it.

Reactions: silverbane27

Yuki009

Jan 15, 2022
Tried to download the game via the parts 1&2 and tried to download it from the compressed link.
After extracting the game's folder, I try to open the EXE file (game), then the game open as windowed and freeze on "Kagura Games". What am I doing wrong?
Tried to look for this problem in this forum but didn't find anyone who had it.
did u press enter or spacebar?

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I remember I saw the scene about Clacier and Falken in childhood days when playing the game for the first time ages ago but I quit somewhere after chapter 1.

I'm replaying the game again from beginning but didn't even see that scene again even at the end of chapter 2. Wonder when/where I did trigger that scene.

I quit cuz I was confused which route to take first then I figured out...about RPG with multiple routes, especially one route for virgin run and the other is for non-virgin/slut run, I feel it's recommended to choose virgin run on my first playthrough.

I come back after finishing this game's predecessor which is Oni & Blade. So I figured out the route order for the best experience: normal route > branch route > evil route.

This game's drifter route is much like Oni & Blade's evil route, right?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
When you peed 20 times you are supposed to enable some scenes, I've progressed some in the story but haven't seen any scenes like that. Can anybody explain what are the scenes or how to get them?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I just did two missions (two main, one sub) in chapter 2 resistance route but somehow the game advanced to the second half in chapter 2 already, despite there is still one main mission left. I also did the second sub mission instead of the second main mission however the game still advances regardless. Where the Leader greets the guildmaster to give you the final mission for chapter 2.

About drifter route, it has the most boss battle against major characters? Even if you have corruption level 3 upon ending chapter 4, the game still asks whether you'll stay in resistance or go to drifter instead of forcefully you into drifter?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes