VN Ren'Py Where is Love? [Development Thread] [Dark Adult Comedy]

Mar 30, 2024
This game has a lot of animation and it's pretty good in there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-singer-v0-65-intensivecaregames.67411/
I quite like the angles and posing, not a big fan of gen8 models tho. I missed the title since I never look at ntr games, with some exceptions, but definitely good bits to reference.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-maid-dreams-of-electric-sheep-v0-5-12-dodongamagnifico.127494/

this game was made in a more anime-like artstyle, but it has some of the best animations i have ever seen in an avn
Lol, love the branding. The camera movements are good, useful stuff for learning. Smaller scope seems to work well for them.

Coming into this from "family friendly games" that I used to make is a pretty funny switch. Way easier to make money tho in that sphere, public bodies love funding it xD

Reactions: GreenOwl
Mar 30, 2024
intro_03_leave_early_02_Camera (3).png

Subscribestar Public Post:

Weekly Report - May 11: Almost halfway to the first release!

"Is It Love?" v0.1 is 40% done. I finished (most) writing, and now working on the visual and audio bits.

The process is a bit too involved right now, so I will just leave a full update for later. It's hard to show writing as an update, and the production of visual elements is now the primary focus.

Rest of the post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading, and consider following on or !

Mar 30, 2024
Funny side note: I was so high (totally legal where I live!) when I posted the last update - I accidentally signed a message on Itch with my real name. Whoops.

I'm currently working to get the Steam page setup for wishlists - what do you all think about the title "Is It Love?"

I kinda like it because it communicates the weird vibe of the game, but maybe there is a better name out there.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Funny side note: I was so high (totally legal where I live!) when I posted the last update - I accidentally signed a message on Itch with my real name. Whoops.

I'm currently working to get the Steam page setup for wishlists - what do you all think about the title "Is It Love?"

I kinda like it because it communicates the weird vibe of the game, but maybe there is a better name out there.
Is This Love?

:)

Reactions: Totally Pure Games
Mar 30, 2024
Is This Love?

:)
Dude - the original title used to be "Is This Love?" - but when I saw this song, I changed it to "Is It Love?" because I feared a random copyright strike : D

I am a bit traumatized by copyright troll lawyers because I once missed out on some $$$ with a studio I worked on because we referenced a popular book by accident in our documents... Not going through THAT again.

Only to then realize that there are million songs that use the word love - so it doesn't matter.

AND THEN I realized there is already an Otome game with the same name...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
Mar 30, 2024
But yeah - I'm still searching for a different name...

Feel free to suggest thoughts. It must have the word LOVE in it.

I'm in the brainstorming process right now, since I have almost finished my Steam page and it must get done asap.