yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
newbanner.png

Overview:
Ria is a young and beautiful girl with dreams of the future.
She has an undiscovered body. Ria sings beautifully and waits for someone to discover her.
And, who are you? You are Ria's boyfriend.
Ria will soon become a famous singer and her life will become more marginal. Can you keep up with that?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: IntensiveCareGames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Extras: Fan Art
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: (for v0.6)

Extras: Fan Sig - Walkthrough Mod - Italian Translation - Turkish version - Gallery Mod

juanides thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

8903.jpg riasing01.jpg 3144.jpg 3190b.jpg anlimiss01.jpg bathlilytrht01.jpg 4239.jpg 4330.jpg lizsexdom05.jpg 5025b.jpg hr29.jpg butiq35.jpg carloffice10.jpg comebacktobutiq49.jpg lilymccall03.jpg mclizhome22.jpg 6720.jpg ncsex38.jpg 6688.jpg

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game is far too early in development to give it a rating one way or another. From what I have seen on 0.1 here is how I what I think of the game. Here is some feedback on how to improve your game dev.

Renders: Good stuff, definitely the strong point of the game. I do like the female models. They even tossed in some tan lines which are always nice. It has some minor errors graphically (Small stuff like missing shadows at some points.) but it's still charming visually. Keep up the good work there I'm sure they will keep getting better if they keep working at it.

Code:

(animations) They used a technique to make the animation at the end that is not optimal. It would be better to have that animation in there as a webm instead of a frame by frame coded animation. They code in a 40 frame animation that way and doing so makes it lag big time. Animating something like a 3 frame blink this way doesn't cause problems but a big animation like that would definitely be better in webm format.

(variables) I think sometimes they over do it on what should or should not cause a variable change. For example the first (of 2) choices in the game involves simply saying hello to a girl or ignoring her. I don't think just greeting a random girl should add corruption and lose love with the girlfriend because literally all you do is say hi. This may be more of a writing issue than a code issue.

(text boxes) There are no text boxes and sometimes the white colored text falls on top of white colored part of the render behind it making the words impossible to read. Adding a text box, or a shadow to the text could resolve this. When a character sings it may make sense to make it a different color or some other indication that it's singing.

Overall the code is not that bad, but could with some minor tweaks it would be good.

Writing:

Sadly the weakest point in the game is the writing.

Grammer: It's not the worst Engrish I have seen but there are definitely some off putting lines that make it clear English is not the writers primary language. For instance "You turned the right." instead of "You turn to the right." or "You turned to your right." The grammar is a bit sketchy but that is understandable I'm not going to knock someone that much for not being perfect at their second language.

Diallogue: Even after throwing in a mental filter to adjust for the grammatical errors fixing them in my head the dialogue is just plain boring. Most of the sentences are very short and blunt. Both too prudent and too plain. I mean at one point one of the characters even says "Bla bla bla" like the writer was bored of writing. The dialogue tastes like stale crackers and needs more flavor and substance.

Choices: Opportunities are definitely missed here for more menu choices with only a tiny expansion in number of renders. For instance the choice to hit on the girl at the bar or not instead of simply saying "hello" would be a good start. Later on in the demo the one chick is sleeping on the couch with her ass out. Why no option to give it a squeeze yo? You can't hang an ass out there like that looking ready to squeezie squeeze and do an auto no squeeze. that disappoints players.

Anyhow, good luck with your game hope this helped.

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes