lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
The Singer [v0.35]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 1.48GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 150MB

Original Size Mac: 1.45GB
Compressed Size Mac: 125MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Aaah... Well I was too distracted by the white dots... didn't notice there was a body...
That's the hallmarks of an unfinished render. There are other renders in the thumbnails with the same things happening, usually on 'shiny' surfaces.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So this part 'Your choices will affect Ria's future behavior. Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?' of the overview is wrong?
Very wrong.

The cheating will happen regardless, the overview is basically a massive lie and doesn't fit the games content.

You get no choice in the matter and any choices you do get are meaningless and don't alter anything related to the story. It's a kinetic novel with shit choices thrown in to try and make it into a VN. The story is going to happen no matter what choices you make.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Very wrong.

The cheating will happen regardless, the overview is basically a massive lie and doesn't fit the games content.

You get no choice in the matter and any choices you do get are meaningless and don't alter anything related to the story. It's a kinetic novel with shit choices thrown in to try and make it into a VN. The story is going to happen no matter what choices you make.
And they won't change the overview to fit the true game?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so this is from the description:
Your choices will affect Ria's future behavior. Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?
and this is from the dev notes:
This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.

so.. could someone explain whats going on?
from description i get the feel we could stir clear of being cheated on... and from dev notes i get the opposite so sorta confused...

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It's pretty urgent they change the overview, because it led to a lot of abusive reviews based on that sole reason. While the game itself doesn't really deserve it. It's written in the first post there is unavoidable ntr, but changing the overview is also necessary.

Reactions: robodiavolo

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
quick question on the NTR, well I guess a couple, is it only unavoidable with one character? is the story with that character(s) like actually romantic? I'm only really against ntr when it's actually you getting cucked; if I don't really care about the girl and I'm turning her into a slut or something it's not a big deal, but if you make me actually care about the girl then I'm not so hot on it. No disrespect or anything, just want to know if this is for me or not.

To give an example, I tried Pandora's box (This game sounds very similar to that one is why I'm worried) and just couldn't get into the "Playing both halves of a couple in love who get slowly corrupted/forced into cheating on each other" playstyle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so this is from the description:
Your choices will affect Ria's future behavior. Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?
and this is from the dev notes:
This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.

so.. could someone explain whats going on?
from description i get the feel we could stir clear of being cheated on... and from dev notes i get the opposite so sorta confused...
NTR is unavoidable, the overview is a lie.

because it led to a lot of abusive reviews based on that sole reason.
Mainly because we came here expecting a choice based game where our decisions mattered and got a hard NTR game with no choices that matter at all.

I gave it one of those shit reviews and it damn well deserves it.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
How is it possible when the bold guy does Ria the redheaded girl from the pizzeria keeps popping up as a character?
Same picture over and over again.
Every couple of frames.
Bug??

btw: like the horniness

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if that overview was changed then ?
We don't even know if it was the dev's fault.
The dev is the one that put it there.

It doesn't matter if the overview is changed now or not, it should never have been there. I wouldn't have played this game for what it is, it was only the prospect of it being a choice based game that I played.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I wrote to the moderators twice for overview correction, but no one was interested. I have request in requests page and i'm waiting.
Dev, as a fellow dev, please lemme save you a lot of heartache here, because I think there's a simple misunderstanding going on of how this works.
Your name is the one placed on the OP right now, so you have ownership of this thread. Go to your first post here, find that "Edit" button in the bottom-left corner, and update your overview yourself.

You do not need moderator permission to do this.

There are rules about what you can and can't do; for example, don't fuck with the download links or the general format of the post. But you are free to update the details (things like the overview) as much as you please, right now.

Jun 1, 2017
NTR is unavoidable, the overview is a lie.

Mainly because we came here expecting a choice based game where our decisions mattered and got a hard NTR game with no choices that matter at all.

I gave it one of those shit reviews and it damn well deserves it.
Oh Ava..
I had high expectations from you, but it can be seen that apart from being a lesbian, you are just like the others, you don't care about the sleepless nights and how to say, the hard work what is done. It's easy to write reviews but it's harder to make a game. if you don't like something, just go ahead, reviews are made to bring an upgrade for the game not to show indifference to the work done and disapproval for some content, be what you said in many posts you don't like go further, but don't throw shit at the creator of the game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617478952489.png

Do you remember the woman in the picture?
Let me give you a little tip.
She is the owner of a cafe.
I'm sure you guessed who it was.
If your points are enough, she will give you a good time.
This is getting so much hate, gotta try it.
1617479010308.png
In this scene Mc will have a bad dream and regret accepting Ria's job offer.
Be mindful with your gaming, play oN!

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Oct 8, 2019
Now which kind of ntr is this and why is it unavoidable? That's not me complaining about ntr, but there is the sharing version, the steal your girl version, rape, etc. It's a whole Baskin Robin's of your girl with other guys.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Now which kind of ntr is this and why is it unavoidable? That's not me complaining about ntr, but there is the sharing version, the steal your girl version, rape, etc. It's a whole Baskin Robin's of your girl with other guys.
No rape, the girls are simply gradually corrupted (or are already slutty like the FMC's friend). The girls enjoy it, of course Ria (the FMC) didn't do a lot yet, but that seem clearly planned. But it may be mainly cheating, so not really sharing (unfortunately, maybe later). Also, it has to be noted that the MC also enjoy himself a lot, and can fuck other girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same IRL gurl BS we see every day:
Gurls be flirting with everyone, enjoying the flattery and the attention,
ending up being fondled/touched / shagged
by some of those who flirt back.
All the while MC is on constant surveillance, suppowedly to be loyal.
No rape, the girls are simply gradually corrupted (or are already slutty like the FMC's friend). The girls enjoy it, of course Ria (the FMC) didn't do a lot yet, but that seem clearly planned. But it may be mainly cheating, so not really sharing (unfortunately, maybe later). Also, it has to be noted that the MC also enjoy himself a lot, and can fuck other girls.
Of course, should you wanna game this situation, you have to do like them babes do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Singer [v0.5.1B]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Singer [v0.5.1B]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of The Singer [v0.5B]

di un fan The Singer [v0.5B]

of The Singer [v0.4.5B]

di un fan The Singer [v0.4.5B]

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 47 Votes