RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Late to answer but anyway
Do you remember the hut after you get the forest key, but before the cave entrance? There's a room with a box, if you check that box from the side you can push it, and check the drawers to get the sack.

The reliable medal is an item obtained after achieving either the good or bad ending, only the seggs ending has an exclsusive medal.
Oh, now I remember, I fucking forgor about the moving box. And the seggs ending does have an exclusive medal? I didn't receive it after the ending, or only the first ending you get that you receive a medal, kinda locking your save of the seggs medal if you get the normal ending first?
And on the other comment about the theory of Ava, if I'm remembering right, Will doesn't have red eyes does he? I remember it being a trace from the mother but I could be wrong.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Oh, now I remember, I fucking forgor about the moving box. And the seggs ending does have an exclusive medal? I didn't receive it after the ending, or only the first ending you get that you receive a medal, kinda locking your save of the seggs medal if you get the normal ending first?
And on the other comment about the theory of Ava, if I'm remembering right, Will doesn't have red eyes does he? I remember it being a trace from the mother but I could be wrong.
Unfortunately, it is a first playthrough item, so it's probably not possible to get both the Fearless (speedrun) and Faded Blue (seggs) Medals in one save.

We don't have a description of Will's looks sadly, I believe you're thinking about the "She had red eyes" description of the painting at the back entrance of the Mansion, I won't put past the idea of it being Nora, but I don't see the resemblance of that and the other painting of hers (seems like one has short hair while Nora had long hair, could just be lighting tho).

If we were to go by appearance, then Will would have had to have Purple Eyes and Hair, but the person at the end had White hair, and Nora's is Brown so... idk honestly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It only gets more confusing the more I think about it on that side of things.

Again, I'm "pretty sure" it's Will as there's more pointing to that, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was wrong in some way, even the JP side of things has no conclusive answer to this...

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, it is a first playthrough item, so it's probably not possible to get both the Fearless (speedrun) and Faded Blue (seggs) Medals in one save.

We don't have a description of Will's looks sadly, I believe you're thinking about the "She had red eyes" description of the painting at the back entrance of the Mansion, I won't put past the idea of it being Nora, but I don't see the resemblance of that and the other painting of hers (seems like one has short hair while Nora had long hair, could just be lighting tho).

If we were to go by appearance, then Will would have had to have Purple Eyes and Hair, but the person at the end had White hair, and Nora's is Brown so... idk honestly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It only gets more confusing the more I think about it on that side of things.

Again, I'm "pretty sure" it's Will as there's more pointing to that, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was wrong in some way, even the JP side of things has no conclusive answer to this...
Theres even a speedrun item!? Sad that it isn't possible to get all of them in one save...
The story is pretty convoluted but I believe that Will reincarnated as Ava in the end (so no memories of being Will aside from the nightmare). And maybe the purple hair could be a side effect of the disease? After all, the eyes aren't supposed to be the crest right?
To corroborate with my theory, theres some implication of it being someone rather than Will. The dialogue of both sisters saying that they are the ones to protect the MC and maybe the use of the trope of lovers dying at the same time so they could be in the afterlife together (Nora died as soon as the nightmare ended and even says on the report that she died with relief and with her mind at peace, and on the final moments before waking up, it implies that Will did die too along with the nightmare) could be some of the signs of this theory, but I don't remember much of the story to get more evidence for that :v.

Last edited:

Ace8969

Apr 9, 2023
is there a version or a file of this game whit all h scenes and all endings can someone tell me or send me a link

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
is there a version or a file of this game whit all h scenes and all endings can someone tell me or send me a link
I'm not sure what you're expecting with "all endings", the game only allows you to get 2 out of 3 in one save, because NG+ resets everything except the medals you get on your very first run

But here's a savefile with all the h-scenes
Had to turn it into a rar so f95 would let me send it
In it file16 is the save, the other 2 files are in there in case the game doesn't detect it (backup your own stuff just in case)
Savefile management in RPGMakerMZ is stoopid

Last edited:

Otakunymous34

Jun 14, 2021
Could someone please tell me how to get rid of the hard ivy at the cave? I just entered the forest and I'm stuck at that level

Godwizard

Jun 30, 2022
Anyone happen to have 1.02 Mega/PixelDrain link? I've had this game on my radar for a while but didn't even realize there was such active community for these. Huge thanks to sub-par for the TL!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Anyone happen to have 1.02 Mega/PixelDrain link? I've had this game on my radar for a while but didn't even realize there was such active community for these. Huge thanks to sub-par for the TL!
It's in the first page the link

Just get the game from there and apply subs-patch afterwards

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
It's still not clear to me that both this game and Asylum don't have canonical endings, although I think Ino death is Canon since when she appears in the later game she seems weaker. Por cierto alguien tiene una traducción al español que sea muy buena?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
It's still not clear to me that both this game and Asylum don't have canonical endings, although I think Ino death is Canon since when she appears in the later game she seems weaker. Por cierto alguien tiene una traducción al español que sea muy buena?
The canon ending of ASYLUM is B (Sidding with Versa), at least up until before we fight Star Dragon Ino.

We'll probably get a mention from Caith on which L.Depth ending is canon, but I'll probably be A since she was tasked with dealing with the nightmare and that doesn't happen with C and B is a loop of sorts.

I believe there was a spanish translation somewhere on the internet but I could be wrong

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
The canon ending of ASYLUM is B (Sidding with Versa), at least up until before we fight Star Dragon Ino.

We'll probably get a mention from Caith on which L.Depth ending is canon, but I'll probably be A since she was tasked with dealing with the nightmare and that doesn't happen with C and B is a loop of sorts.

I believe there was a spanish translation somewhere on the internet but I could be wrong
That makes a lot of sense and regarding canon, in what game does the SEQUEL saga begin, as I understand it, is it not the blight? And was the protagonist of the second game a goddess?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
That makes a lot of sense and regarding canon, in what game does the SEQUEL saga begin, as I understand it, is it not the blight? And was the protagonist of the second game a goddess?
Yes, the SEQUEL series starts in Blight, there's 7 other games made on an older engine but they mostly just contain things that are references for the current games

If by second game you mean Awake, technically, yes, Kuruha is the descendent of a God.