windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Man can anyone help me on this one, I tried to apply the patch to the main game folder and still got that error, here are screenshot and error log

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
Man can anyone help me on this one, I tried to apply the patch to the main game folder and still got that error, here are screenshot and error log
did you put patches.json in the game folder and an error occurs? >~< all I can suggest is to reinstall LonaRPG in JoiPlay... >_< I don’t know what the problem is, you can try using the video guide to install LonaRPG

Futalvr69

Jan 29, 2023
I have a question for all you sexy people. I'm currently playing version 0.7.9.1 and I want to know what's the most properly translated, up to date and mod friendly version. Thanks in advance.

AzoraDeepBlueScreen

Apr 28, 2024
Mods

by me:
(more coming soon, will be updated; I was about to publish and then got struck by the new mod api -.- patience)

(all mods for 0.9.0.5)
  • GemPregnancy
    • v1 (REQUIRES UMM!! (very likely))
    • adds a trait, which lets you grow gem and jewels in your heroines ocrifices (idea from a skyrim mod)
    • preview.png
    • in order to keep impact on performance as low as possible, the script uses story_records to calculate how many gems have grown. This however requires to use "collect grown gems" after acquiring the trait to initialize a new counter. Every other cumin and orgasm will count towards the gem grow.
    • implemented features:
      • can acquire trait for gem pregnancy
      • can select to collect gems via BasicNeeds skill
        • slightly modified HCG-frame (compared to peeing or collecting milk)
      • gives gems depending on (recorded) cumins and orgasms (please note: not every sex event might increase the counter)
        • 5 times for the smallest gems, 20 times for common gem, 100 times for large gems
        • gems are much more worth if they are bigger. So it might be more useable to leave them in Lona's ocrifices to grow them bigger first
    • future plans (maybe):
      • decrease mood when gems are sold
      • decrease mood drastic when gems are stolen
      • more appropriate trait icon xD
  • Tweaks
    • v1 (last updated 05/09/2024)
    • This mod applies some changes to the game to make it more appealing for myself. Some of these changes might be useful for many, others might not. You can enable or disable each tweak in a configfile:
      • skip_overly_repeated_hcgframes_milking
        • Milking keeps looping way to long and is annoying to do, because in vanilla game it cannot be skipped. This tweak reduces the amount of loop to a maximum of 3 cycles, while still giving all exp and milk to the player. Also, the stat changes have been altered to be more realistic for me (means: no sat loss, no sta loss, way less arousal)
      • drop_grabbed_items_to_inventory_not_ground
        • in fights NPCs easily strip weapons and clothing of Lona, which is mostly lost in most fights as it vanishes quite quickly. Since Lona cannot strip her attackers in the same way, this tweak instead puts the stripped items back in her inventory instead of the ground.
      • reduce_slave_brand_morality_impact
        • having a slave brand greatly impacts the "morality" stat, which causes most NPCs to attack Lona on sight (at least in the city). This tweak limits the maximum morality loss to 10 (instead of 70), which allows to do at least to run basic errands and quests.
      • fix_undead_follower_actor_crash
        • this is a bug fix for a crash. The crash kept occurring when an undead NPC as a follower tried to charge enemies (e.g. using Necromancy skills from Demo5). This tweak fixes the code by loading an alternative version of the offending script.
    • This mod project is ongoing and will add more tweaks. So check in from time to time for a new version.

currently in development (mostly mods for a more enhanced succubus playstyle):
  • Proper spellbooks - switch page of a spellbook with a short press, cast holding key pressed (more of a demo mod)
  • Busty Demons, Succubi and everlusting Might - converts a lot of the late game (or early game if you use cheats) by enhancing lilith trait and adding more traits around succubi playstyle
    • infusing bondage and chains -> getting bound makes lona stronger
    • gain STA during passive sex
    • can do active sex, abomination and succubi related skills even with negative STA (there is a limit of course)
    • loose sanity hehehehe....

---

by someone else, just repacked (for convience, because they weren't in proper mod-format, ...):

GtcModSet (refitted for v0.9.0.5 and loadable as mod)
original author: ??, using v17-01-2024 here
(updated on 05/09/2024; there some wrong filenames in the jsons of the original author)
A new set of clothes.

WhiteSemenMod (loadable as mod, works for me with v0.9.0.5 and most versions before, should work now without UMM, thanks to Kenny567)
original author: by 417, preview pic by me

preview.png

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
did you put patches.json in the game folder and an error occurs? >~< all I can suggest is to reinstall LonaRPG in JoiPlay... >_< I don’t know what the problem is, you can try using the video guide to install LonaRPG
I put the patches.json in the main game folder (the folder with the game exe) and that error happens

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Mods

by me:
(coming soon, will be updated; I was about to publish and then got struck by the new mod api -.- patience)

• GemPregnancy - adds a trait, which lets you grow gem and jewels in your heroines orifices (idea from a skyrim mod)
  • Proper spellbooks - switch page of a spellbook with a short press, cast holding key pressed (more of a demo mod)
  • Busty Demons, Succubi and everlusting Might - converts a lot of the late game (or early game if you use cheats) by enhancing lilith trait and adding more traits around succubi playstyle
    • can do active sex, abomination and succubi related skills even with negative STA (there is a limit of course)

---

by someone else, just repacked (for convience, because they weren't in proper mod-format, ...):

normalEQ ->
whoreDress ->
(What's the difference? Well, in v.0.9.0.5 one needs to define which kind of equipment it is. Use the "normalEQ" version if you don't care or don't know what to use)

WhiteSemenMod (loadable as mod, works for me with v0.9.0.5 and most versions before)
Just an FYI, the "entry" node in the mod.json file is only needed if the main script for the mod is in a subfolder. When maintaining compatibility with both the vanilla mod loader and UMM it should be either empty ("") or not there at all (UMM will fallback to vanilla behaviour [<mod_folder>/*.rb] for loading mod scripts when it's either empty or not there)

Last edited:
Reactions: AzoraDeepBlueScreen

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
I put the patches.json in the main game folder (the folder with the game exe) and that error happens
Try to delete 5 demo mods from the ModScripts/mods folder, delete the "Unused" folder in the "ModScripts" folder, ~_~ then try to throw these two files into the game folder and try to launch the game several times, even if an error occurs, '_' just after some time try to launch the game again (just one person had an error, and then when he re-launched, suddenly the game started normally, I don't know how 0_0), hope this helps >_< (if the game can start, then delete "preload.rb" from the game folder)

Last edited:
Reactions: windy96

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Try to delete 5 demo mods from the ModScripts/mods folder, delete the "Unused" folder in the "ModScripts" folder, ~_~ then try to throw these two files into the game folder and try to launch the game several times, even if an error occurs, '_' just after some time try to launch the game again (just one person had an error, and then when he re-launched, suddenly the game started normally, I don't know how 0_0), hope this helps >_< (if the game can start, then delete "preload.rb" from the game folder)
thank you for the help, the game starts without much of a error (which might be the preload.rb you told me about) but still smooth and fine

Reactions: helboy777

Qtips

Jan 2, 2021
I do like this and then i can join the game, but when i save the game it said : exception when save.

Edit: my dumb, i forgot remove the preload

Last edited:
Reactions: helboy777

Hatiko

Apr 29, 2024
I need help. The error occurred after the orc boss fucked Lona for losing a battle in his castle.

Last edited:

XXXannaaaxxx

Apr 18, 2024
Faced a crash out of the game. I tried to pick up items through the cheat menu, but as soon as I clicked on the "items" tab, the game immediately crashed and gave the following error: Screenshot_2.png

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Mods

by me:
(coming soon, will be updated; I was about to publish and then got struck by the new mod api -.- patience)

• GemPregnancy - adds a trait, which lets you grow gem and jewels in your heroines orifices (idea from a skyrim mod)

---

normalEQ ->
whoreDress ->
(What's the difference? Well, in v.0.9.0.5 one needs to define which kind of equipment it is. Use the "normalEQ" version if you don't care or don't know what to use)

WhiteSemenMod (loadable as mod, works for me with v0.9.0.5 and most versions before)
you are a legend man and the reason I wish I was religious so I could say "I will pray for your wellbeeing tonight"

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
I replaced the photo in the "Portrait" folder through a mod: Korean White Semen.
Maybe there is an error due to the mod, or maybe because of the game version, I don’t know for sure... >~< you saved in front of the Warboss’s room, right? If you do not mind >_<, download a new clean game LonaRPG and put the save file there, if there are no errors, then perhaps the problem is in the mod

Reactions: Hatiko

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
If its the first quest then you must take (steal) the medal from that sargeant via steal skill. Just select it from the skill selection and use it on him.
mine was gliched, the sargent didn't droped the thing, reloaded a older save, same thing, first attempt sayis "nothing" the other ones say "already did that", nothing drops and Adan is now sleeping forever.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes