[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Looking for one or two persons to help with a project in Unity.

sunasiesta

Nov 16, 2022
I’ve started a project in Unity a month ago or so and would like to have some help with it.
I have a great idea and I’ve started developing the game already. It’s meant to be an open world game, on an island. I’m open to ideas but so you can have an idea, it’s about pain and pleasure. It’s meant to be as realistic as it can be with low performance issues so it can run everywhere but still look good.
Happily discuss more if anyone is interested.

sunasiesta

Nov 16, 2022
Basic history, wife disappears...man despairs and goes after her just to find she's in a femdom satanic cult. Several endings, semi open world, management sim, survival, rpg, etc..

FlickyDaBeany

Sep 24, 2020
Basic history, wife disappears...man despairs and goes after her just to find she's in a femdom satanic cult. Several endings, semi open world, management sim, survival, rpg, etc..
This seems like a pretty large scoped project - management sim, survival and rpg. If this is your first I suggest you focus on one and perfect that one.. Better to be a master of one, than a master of non.

Reactions: maelstromragex