Looking for succubus game....

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
I can't remember what the game was called but I do remember a specific level, there where a couple of doors and if you chose the wrong door you would be transported somewhere to be reverse violated, one specific scene I remember was where it was just your penis sticking outside of a box and I think a fairy would rub it. It was a great game but I can't seem to find it! >.<

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I can't remember what the game was called but I do remember a specific level, there where a couple of doors and if you chose the wrong door you would be transported somewhere to be reverse violated, one specific scene I remember was where it was just your penis sticking outside of a box and I think a fairy would rub it. It was a great game but I can't seem to find it! >.<
I bet someone over r/TipOfMyJoystick would know

Can you give more details? Was it a RPG Maker game? Something obviously japanese? You could try refining a search on DLSite, I think they have a tag for succubus

Reactions: LooksGoodToMe

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
I bet someone over r/TipOfMyJoystick would know

Can you give more details? Was it a RPG Maker game? Something obviously japanese? You could try refining a search on DLSite, I think they have a tag for succubus
I don't remember much because it was about a year ago or two since I last played it but I'll try my best to add some more details. -
It had multiple levels and the gallery level had a bunch of different doors that you can enter that I think would show you the enemies of that level.
If I can find anything else I'll definitely write it down here.