RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
couple questions;

On the Bad End there's a few sealed off doors.

The one door next to Luna's room which I know is like a recollection room
Another door to the south which is locked opposite Noir's room
In the Magical Server room there's a sealed off portal next to Rico's room
Lastly there's Noir's room with a stairway with a barrier and also some golden orb next to her bed.

What do these do and can they be unlocked?

Also - Awkward :oops:

Apr 20, 2023
couple questions;

On the Bad End there's a few sealed off doors.

The one door next to Luna's room which I know is like a recollection room
Another door to the south which is locked opposite Noir's room
In the Magical Server room there's a sealed off portal next to Rico's room
Lastly there's Noir's room with a stairway with a barrier and also some golden orb next to her bed.

What do these do and can they be unlocked?

Also - Awkward :oops:
All 3 of them serve no purpose other than to stay locked, it’s flavour text since you go to all those places in the story. The room opposite noir is where you enter the final area from. The portal in riko’s room likely leads to that one portal deep in the bad end dungeon but it’s inactive, and the portal in noir’s room leads outside I think. Though all of them have no use In game.

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
Hi,
I returned to this game after a while, and I managed to beat Ende using six of the TP-restoring herbs (I didn't even realize they were an option, I had originally disregarded them as useless compared to other items). The fight became much easier once I started using those herbs to restore my Shield of Innocence after escaping her second-phase unblockable move.

I'm currently wrapping up postgame content, so I have a few questions on specific items. How can I find the second-to-last item in the Glossary? Also, where are these four Gallery images: the one after "Thank You For Playing", the two images between "Let's Get That Weakling!" and "Hey, No Punching!", and the final Gallery image? Don't tell me exactly how to get them, I still want to experience the events for myself.

Apr 20, 2023
Hi,
I returned to this game after a while, and I managed to beat Ende using six of the TP-restoring herbs (I didn't even realize they were an option, I had originally disregarded them as useless compared to other items). The fight became much easier once I started using those herbs to restore my Shield of Innocence after escaping her second-phase unblockable move.

I'm currently wrapping up postgame content, so I have a few questions on specific items. How can I find the second-to-last item in the Glossary? Also, where are these four Gallery images: the one after "Thank You For Playing", the two images between "Let's Get That Weakling!" and "Hey, No Punching!", and the final Gallery image? Don't tell me exactly how to get them, I still want to experience the events for myself.
Not sure on top of my head but I’ll list some commonly rare events.

head the the campfire hidden in noirs ruins 5 times in a row.

find all the dango bugs

Talk to every npc in story again in post game

find all the hidden dango bugs

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
Not sure on top of my head but I’ll list some commonly rare events.

head the the campfire hidden in noirs ruins 5 times in a row.

find all the dango bugs

Talk to every npc in story again in post game

find all the hidden dango bugs
Okay, I'll check if I've done that. I have 4 roly-polys left, so do you know generally where the roly-polys are located? I wish there was a more convenient way to check completion...

Also, in the room with four portals on the bottom and one portal on top that leads to Noir's hideout, what does the second portal from the left do? It says that there's "no response". Also, is there any way to get the rubbermaids to stop blocking the exit in the room that Lisa is in?

EDIT: I can't find the fireplace in Noir's ruins. I think I looked everywhere, though in the prison cell with the teleporter, there's an unactivated one as well. How do I get to the fireplace?

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Okay, I'll check if I've done that. I have 4 roly-polys left, so do you know generally where the roly-polys are located? I wish there was a more convenient way to check completion...

Also, in the room with four portals on the bottom and one portal on top that leads to Noir's hideout, what does the second portal from the left do? It says that there's "no response". Also, is there any way to get the rubbermaids to stop blocking the exit in the room that Lisa is in?
If you talk to Lisa, you can do a mingame, that’s the only purpose. The inactive portal is for lore reasons (it leads to noirs dungeon)

I don’t know where all the dango bugs are, but I think there’s one a chapter.

chapter 4 it’s in the city
It’s in a crate in chapter 3 in the dark forest dream.

thats All the ones I know, but normally they’re in common objects

if it’s the only one you’re missing (or if you get lazy) the red crystal unlocks all the images but also disables the events, you can watch the dango bug event infinite times though I Belive, I think it’s located in Soleil’s garden

(I’ll be able to check personally in 4 days so if you don’t find it by then feel free to drop me a message and I’ll dig around in the files a bit to see what the trigger is for the images you’re missing)

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
If you talk to Lisa, you can do a mingame, that’s the only purpose. The inactive portal is for lore reasons (it leads to noirs dungeon)

I don’t know where all the dango bugs are, but I think there’s one a chapter.

chapter 4 it’s in the city
It’s in a crate in chapter 3 in the dark forest dream.

thats All the ones I know, but normally they’re in common objects

if it’s the only one you’re missing (or if you get lazy) the red crystal unlocks all the images but also disables the events, you can watch the dango bug event infinite times though I Belive, I think it’s located in Soleil’s garden

(I’ll be able to check personally in 4 days so if you don’t find it by then feel free to drop me a message and I’ll dig around in the files a bit to see what the trigger is for the images you’re missing)
I see. I've used the red crystal to get items such as defeat stamps, but I want to get the gallery images for myself.

Some follow up questions are, where can I find the sneaky merchant in chapters 1 and 4? And in order to get certain gallery events, will I have to enter those chapters again rather than their post-game worlds? Also, I've given Soleil four mud dumplings so far, is there a special interaction if I give her more?

Apr 20, 2023
I see. I've used the red crystal to get items such as defeat stamps, but I want to get the gallery images for myself.

Some follow up questions are, where can I find the sneaky merchant in chapters 1 and 4? And in order to get certain gallery events, will I have to enter those chapters again rather than their post-game worlds? Also, I've given Soleil four mud dumplings so far, is there a special interaction if I give her more?
I’ve never seen it if there is, , the merchant in chapter one is hidden inside a crack in a rock (you go to the lake where you fight ondina, I won’t say more if you want to find it yourself)
There’s one in chapter two hidden in between trees in the first city.

the only gallery you need to get to my Knowledge is the chapter 3 secret since you need to go into Fritzi’s lab. Each chapter does have a hidden thing if you go back into it though.

Also, have you Found the hidden doll in the mansion on chapter 3 (the one you can scare mea with) that might be a glossary item you’re missing

Apr 20, 2023
Oh, there’s also a hidden treasure room where you fight Tulla in chapter 5, not sure if it’s on the glossary but its neat to look at if you wanna try find that (it was shown in the story mode but you couldn’t go there)

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
I’ve never seen it if there is, , the merchant in chapter one is hidden inside a crack in a rock (you go to the lake where you fight ondina, I won’t say more if you want to find it yourself)
There’s one in chapter two hidden in between trees in the first city.

the only gallery you need to get to my Knowledge is the chapter 3 secret since you need to go into Fritzi’s lab. Each chapter does have a hidden thing if you go back into it though.

Also, have you Found the hidden doll in the mansion on chapter 3 (the one you can scare mea with) that might be a glossary item you’re missing
It turns out I found the chapter 1 merchant room room but forgot... it's been a while haha

I've already found the Fritzi image, but I'm not sure if I found the other hidden things in previous chapters. I went back to Chapter 4 and got the Cotton Pudding, though.

Oh, there’s also a hidden treasure room where you fight Tulla in chapter 5, not sure if it’s on the glossary but its neat to look at if you wanna try find that (it was shown in the story mode but you couldn’t go there)
Are you talking about the one with all of the 10000G chests?

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
Also, thanks a lot for letting me know about everything! I still haven't found those four Gallery images or the Glossary text, but I did find some other items, such as the 10% HP regen item (I was using the 5% one for Ende). It's incredible how much love and care was put into this game.

Apr 20, 2023
Also, thanks a lot for letting me know about everything! I still haven't found those four Gallery images or the Glossary text, but I did find some other items, such as the 10% HP regen item (I was using the 5% one for Ende). It's incredible how much love and care was put into this game.
It is the one with all the chests.... Hmmm.... I'm trying to think off the top of my head of which images are secret. Have you gone into the museum and got the "Family" picture from there. There's also images for talking to Noir and Risty in the hidden room where the portals are.

There's one for each NPC you talk to. There's one for going back to the cave at the end of chapter 1 and talking to Skia, aswell as going back to the cave with the pink fairies to grab their crystal.

Theres one for inviting Riko and Mea to your hidden base, and there's the story ones from the post game.

After you beat ende, you can find her at the campsite, she has a new sticker there (With tenko)

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
It is the one with all the chests.... Hmmm.... I'm trying to think off the top of my head of which images are secret. Have you gone into the museum and got the "Family" picture from there. There's also images for talking to Noir and Risty in the hidden room where the portals are.

There's one for each NPC you talk to. There's one for going back to the cave at the end of chapter 1 and talking to Skia, aswell as going back to the cave with the pink fairies to grab their crystal.

Theres one for inviting Riko and Mea to your hidden base, and there's the story ones from the post game.

After you beat ende, you can find her at the campsite, she has a new sticker there (With tenko)
I just found the campsite! I spent so long searching inside the ruins that I didn't realize it was outside of it... that knocked out two of the illustrations! Now the only ones I have left are the one after "Thank You For Playing" and after "Let's Camp Out".

I'm pretty sure I have all the ones that you've described... for the Family picture, are you talking about the crime family?

Apr 20, 2023
I just found the campsite! I spent so long searching inside the ruins that I didn't realize it was outside of it... that knocked out two of the illustrations! Now the only ones I have left are the one after "Thank You For Playing" and after "Let's Camp Out".

I'm pretty sure I have all the ones that you've described... for the Family picture, are you talking about the crime family?
I am, that’s the one.

Gifting the pudding to Soleil gives one too, also, I think going to ondina in chapter 1 and getting her medal, Aswell as going to drayad in chapter 2and getting her medal might give one

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
I am, that’s the one.

Gifting the pudding to Soleil gives one too, also, I think going to ondina in chapter 1 and getting her medal, Aswell as going to drayad in chapter 2and getting her medal might give one
I didn't realize I could give the pudding to Soleil... that means only the gallery image after "Let's Camp Out" and the second to last glossary entry are left!

I have both Ondina and the dryad's medal but I didn't get any illustrations from them.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes