youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Do you have to progress with all characters?
i cant progress with Mom
i have all hearts in the middle but how do i get the harts on the top?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Exactly. This dev could make BANGER of a kinetic novel even. Put all that coding time into animation renders.
Another problem his Renpy sandbox games would be Ok if it wasn't for the shitty interface. The first one he abandoned the mansion navigation was pure hell that somebody had to make a mod for it. lol

d3vil85

Sep 18, 2023
From Patreon
... Imperial Wine and Medicine are not added to my inventory after purchasing them. Also experiencing game crashes when going into the pool area. ....

Hi, thanks for letting us know about the issues. It seems the programmer mistakenly coded the objects, making it impossible to progress. You'll need to deliver 3 bottles of imperial wine to Wendy to complete the event. As for the pool map problem, it's a bit more complex, as RPG Maker runs out of memory to display the map. I'll investigate further into this issue, but theoretically, the map should work.

Reactions: Badrok

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mansion of Lust [v1 Fix3] [Leocid2] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [577 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
so i remember trying this quite a while ago and gameplay was quite bad, with barely any scenes. Is there enough content now to justify those 5 gb or nah?

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes