Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I have managed the foto shooting with Alexandra where she wears the uniform.
Then i witnesses a scene in front of the conference room when the mother took all wealth from her daughter.
Then i got access the computer in the foto studio, where you could manage Alexandras onlyfans and equipment - but there seems to be a bug that you can't exit the room after using that computer or can't open the menue to travel to a different location.
does anybody know how to solve that, or is this part uselsess?
I had the same problem. I got past it by going back there on Sunday at 10 AM, with the maid outfit (which you get by peeping on Aneth in the morning) and with enough money to buy the canvas from the OnlySimps website (which you access from the computer inside the studio).

If you buy the canvas and have the maid outfit, and Alexandra is there, another photo session will start. Then you should be able to exit the studio afterward.

Currently, I'm stuck on Emma's story. Does anyone know how to progress her story past her sitting on the poolside bed and asking for chocolates?

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I have problems with Alexandra's photography salon, I already bought the photographic canvas and it doesn't allow me to leave the studio

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Someone who gave me a saved file had problems with the photography studio. I had already bought the computer for Alexandra and I couldn't leave the photography studio and they told me to download the discord file for the problem and my save files were corrupted and I'm too lazy to start it again please help

VirusWizzard

Jul 19, 2022
have you downloaded the fix 2 from discord from the 14 th this month .ok i think so you must start a new game when your save files coruupted or look that an other save file is in function

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
This game needs a lot of work. Dev already has a bad history with BG and still with this game you can see it continuing with buggy and slow updates. Also hardly any content updates for very long periods of time.

Anyhow in it's current state it's very difficult to figure out what to do in-game to progress, or even what controls and options are available. So I created a few things to make the game experience better with hope that the game will get better as well:

Note: This is only using the downloaded Alpha 7 Fix version on the front page.
(Fix 2 was not installed as it caused some loading problems and errors. Im not sure if it really fixes anything.)

1) Save Anywhere Mod (Working for Alpha 7) (Download Save Anywhere Mod.rar)
This replaces the Load function using the Phone Safe Menu with a Save function instead. This is the first game I've seen where you can't conveniently use a save function, and for no apparent reason either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) WALKTHROUGH + Schedule + Map (Up to Alpha 7 Only) (Download Walkthrough Alpha 7.rar)
2A) Full Walkthrough for Alpha 7
- Included as a text file with step by step walkthrough for all content up to Alpha 7.

2B) Girls Schedule
- Included image of the Schedule for every girl. (Where to find them at all times of the day.)
- Note: If it is difficult to read a higher quality version is included in the .rar
(Had to reduce resolution a lot to get within the forums limits)
2C) Mansion Map
- Included image of the entire Mansion and City with pathways to each area. (For Alpha 6+)
- Note: In the .rar webp and png version are included in higher quality
2D) Nadia's Recipes
- Included 3 images with Answers to all of Nadia's Recipe Quizzes.

4) Save Files (Download P1 Saves.rar | Download P2 Saves.rar)
- Included all save files to go along with all scenes so far for the Walkthrough Alpha 7 above
- Just drop the saves in game/save folder. (Only use 20 save files at once.)
- "P2 Save 2" is the final save for Alpha 7 content

If anything needs to be added or is missing just quote me and I'll try to fix it when I'm on. There's no guarantee I'll keep this walkthrough, etc. up to date for later versions, but I'll try my best.

Last edited:

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Someone who gave me a saved file had problems with the photography studio. I had already bought the computer for Alexandra and I couldn't leave the photography studio and they told me to download the discord file for the problem and my save files were corrupted and I'm too lazy to start it again please help
I explained right above your original post how to get past the studio bug.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
and these are resuft
I actually saw these when I decrypted the pics in the game folder, but unfortunately doesn't look like any sexual content with this scene, nor with the Alexandra content. Pretty lame, cause both models are hot.

This game is a classic example of a super-talented graphics artist being crippled by their poor skills in game development.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Every how often the developer updates the game 2, 4 or 6 months is to be noted on the calendar to keep an eye on it because this game is very good the cousins are very hot and Mc's aunt and mother are completely delicious

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes