BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
another 5'3" ?
Why? Do devs not ever enter the real world where men tend to be taller than women? Or are all the devs 13 and haven't hit that growth spurt yet? When I started high school I was 5'9" and 6'1" when I graduated. Even if a woman wears heels she should just come up to eye level (exceptions for stripper style platforms). Are none of these MCs drinking their milk?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Basically you Throw the stone and hide your hand ... why is it abandoned? Hu?
God! It's just a joke! A little humor, poking fun at the fact that the dev abandoned his previous game twice.

The second time he abandoned Bastard Girls, he gave an excuse that no one believes. An excuse that is even more unbelievable now considering that he launched this game a little over a month after abandoning his last game.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
God! It's just a joke! A little humor, poking fun at the fact that the dev abandoned his previous game twice.

The second time he abandoned Bastard Girls, he gave an excuse that no one believes. An excuse that is even more unbelievable now considering that he launched this game a little over a month after abandoning his last game.
Ok, ty for the answer ... it's nice to meet normal people all the time. Ty for your time.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So this is the replacement for Bastard Girls? :KEK:
Why? Do devs not ever enter the real world where men tend to be taller than women? Or are all the devs 13 and haven't hit that growth spurt yet? When I started high school I was 5'9" and 6'1" when I graduated. Even if a woman wears heels she should just come up to eye level (exceptions for stripper style platforms). Are none of these MCs drinking their milk?
I know that are women who prefer shorter men but this is ridiculous.
has a future, it is a competitor with Treasure of Nadia.. I hope it will be more and more updated
Uhh, no...

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Another project that will live no more than a year ... -_- why don't the developers focus on Bastard Girls? There is a lot of work .... or did he abandon the project? (again -_-)

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Im sorry but the dev is running the biggest Scamaz on his patreon, and somebody is suppost to belive him, its just a joke, telling lies that the WHOLE game that you have been keeping on ONE hard drive is entirely lost is just unbelivable.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes