S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
I have a request from Full House for a slave that has 0 Willpower, but I raised her corruption too high and at 6 Willpower nothing I do would lower her willpower anymore.

What should I do? I have a leather collar on her but I'm not sure if it would work at this stage.

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Is there any cheat to add a trait to my mc?

Which stat determines if my character or follower can advance one step at the start of combat?

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have a request from Full House for a slave that has 0 Willpower, but I raised her corruption too high and at 6 Willpower nothing I do would lower her willpower anymore.

What should I do? I have a leather collar on her but I'm not sure if it would work at this stage.
Asking her to hold your cum in her mouth and then telling her to swallow when cumming on her mouth does not lower it anymore? Asking her to lick your balls clean too doesn't?

You can use the Lecture option in the Shrine in your backyard. Assign her to your party if you are trying to limit who should have low willpower. Choose the anti-willpower lecture. You can do it 3 times daily. Not sure if it costs devotion points.

Is there any cheat to add a trait to my mc?

Which stat determines if my character or follower can advance one step at the start of combat?
You can always cheat a trait in as long as you figure out the exact mctrait word/variable to add. It helps to have multiple new account starts to know which variable is which if you are unfamiliar by checking each new account save. Or check the html file.

Having 80 Dexterity or 80 Melee Combat allows you to start in the forward position. You have to press it on the screen before combat to set it. You will see a black triangle below a character's picture. Click it.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 151101.png

Reactions: S_A_D

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hi, does this work with ex-arena champion as well? I believe I took the bounty from goat's toe and killed her instead of capturing.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_kah = 1

Save to disk beforehand.

What's the best way to raise my power value?
Completing the Fort Sera questline and taking command of the fort. It adds its power directly to your house and raising its power via donating slaves (up to 100 power), donating slaves with combat ID ranging from 5 to 15 (to break past 100 power), and hoping for conclude day events involving your fort. You will get notified that your fort passively gained power because Major Valkess spent $x amount of money.

Being in charge of Warrior's Hall (Aesir) or the Catholic Church also adds a fraction of their power to your house.

Also, from the wiki:

Last edited:

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
You can always cheat a trait in as long as you figure out the exact mctrait word/variable to add. It helps to have multiple new account starts to know which variable is which if you are unfamiliar by checking each new account save. Or check the html file.
can you explain this further?
I know I can edit stat by using the command
SugarCube.State.active.variables.[stat]=

but I'm not sure how it works with trait.
I can find a list of trait in here, but I'm not sure if that's the master's strait, and what value should I assign.
1715766619437.png
I tried to add trait crackshot by entering this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitcrack=1

But it doesn't work.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
can you explain this further?
I know I can edit stat by using the command
SugarCube.State.active.variables.[stat]=

but I'm not sure how it works with trait.
I can find a list of trait in here, but I'm not sure if that's the master's strait, and what value should I assign.
View attachment 3636282
I tried to add trait crackshot by entering this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitcrack=1

But it doesn't work.
Those look like npc traits. And since I console to fix mine, I would know. Hilariously, as I edit the html to give myself all the traits, I have never had to figure how to add protagonist traits with the console.

If traitcrack works for the protagonist too, you might try =100, as that typically awards the trait to an npc, even for traits that cannot be acquired or lost.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Those look like npc traits. And since I console to fix mine, I would know. Hilariously, as I edit the html to give myself all the traits, I have never had to figure how to add protagonist traits with the console.

If traitcrack works for the protagonist too, you might try =100, as that typically awards the trait to an npc, even for traits that cannot be acquired or lost.
Yeah, those are NPC traits. Master traits begin with "mctrait". 100 works for almost all of them. Debt uses the number of debt payments you have left. Massive cock uses the legacy code which is just "cock =" and then either 1, 2, or 3. Teen subduer and cum load too uses the legacy system I think. Not sure about the cum load one.

Reactions: S_A_D and tsap
Mar 5, 2024
It's Ayden. The only thing he does not have is Brawler and Fear stats. Everything else is maxed out and in 500+ days in 0.8.3.1, I got nothing. I still trained him in Strength though because in that version, Max HP was determined by Build% and Strength, fail or not, raised it.
Brawler (>79) gives a +10 to chance and afraid (> 5) gives another +10, so without those two Ayden loses +20 to chance.

Base chance: 40
str 120+ (and body > 3): -140 (different str. modifiers summed up)
affinity > 59: +10
warrior>79: +5
discipline > 74: +15 (total, different disc. modifiers summed up)
body > 7: + 30 (total, modifier for body > 6 and body > 7 summed up)
training bonus (max; as displayed under training bonus in Dojo): +10
"trainer" and "push it" (combined): +45

So total value (for Ayden, assuming your Ayden has really body = 8) without random roll (and without brawler and with afraid<6):
40+10+15+5+30+10+45-140=15

Now the random roll is between 1 and 90, which is substracted from the total, if the resulting value is above zero, training is successfull (and strength is raised).

If for some reason your Ayden has only body=7 then base value would only be (at maximum) 135 (as the bonus for body> 7 is 20), which would then always result in a negative value (and failed training). (Added the previous sentence, as I do not know, if the Ayden you do refer to, is the Ayden from your v8.23 game, which you did patch via a pre v8.3h version to v8.3, or from a new game). But then as not orgbody (but body) is used, you should be able to raise his body from 7 to 8.

Also you do lose +30 to chance (without trainer) and +15 to chance (without "push it") for dojo training of npcs, which might also be the reason, why you did not raise Ayden to higher strength values (eg. without push it, even with body 8 and without brawler and without fear the chance to raise it is zero as the resulting value will not be greater than 0).

ps. If you doubt me (which many seem to do consistently and then ignore it, after they did find out, that I was right, only to doubt me again the very next time), then look yourself under NewTrainTexts (search for string '"NewTrainText' without the single quotation marks in the html). Oh and the code (for the followers) did also not change between v8.31b and v8.32.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So total value (for Ayden, assuming your Ayden has really body = 8) without random roll (and without brawler and with afraid<6):
40+10+15+5+30+10+45-140=15

Also you do lose +30 to chance (without trainer) and +15 to chance (without "push it") for dojo training of npcs, which might also be the reason, why you did not raise Ayden to higher strength values (eg. without push it, even with body 8 and without brawler and without fear the chance to raise it is zero as the resulting value will not be greater than 0).
The only thing I have left to try is push it. Other than that, getting 6 Fear on a 100+ willpower paragon you cannot have sex with sounds iffy at best.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's actually only 80 willpower. This is an older save since I lost my newer save on that account but the main difference is only respect (50 there) and melee combat stats (150 there).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
The only thing I have left to try is push it. Other than that, getting 6 Fear on a 100+ willpower paragon you cannot have sex with sounds iffy at best.
Well, there are holding cells, which do count as "bondage gte 1" during "midnight calculations" (if the npc is "leisureing away" in a holding cell at midnight and a little bit later)¹, and even paragons can be put in a holding cell. So ignoring any negative side-effects, it is possible to even let paragons (regardless of their sex) get a little fear. (And the holding cell gives an additional chance, depending on $lossroll to increase fear by 1).
And in both cases the max fear reacheable is higher than 6.

Also high "hardfester" can give some fear to any npc (up to a certain value).

¹) Eventhough I guess that this chance is probably only meant for being strung up on the rack (or the former dildo-stool), but then it currently applies also to holding cells.

EDIT: There is an alternative way to train any npc in melee, ranged, dexterity, strength (and stamina, but stamina is not worth it, as values above 120 are reduced by 1 during each midnight calculations) via dojo training. Just make sure that the followers have at most 4 health (or zero stamina) during dojo training and the training will be successfull, because of the following codelines in NewTrainTexts:
Code:
&lt;&lt;if  $cs1_health lte 4 or $cs1_tempstamina lte 0&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _randy to -9999&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if  $cs2_health lte 4 or $cs2_tempstamina lte 0&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _randy2 to -9999&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if  $cs3_health lte 4 or $cs3_tempstamina lte 0&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _randy3 to -9999&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if  $cs4_health lte 4 or $cs4_tempstamina lte 0&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _randy4 to -9999&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
. I am wondering, if and when anyone did either notices the above codelines in the html file or notices this edit (and realizes that the minus sign should be removed).

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been a while since i played this so started from scratch and wanted to do the character creation again.
1715780870547.png
Bro wtf is this :KEK: Maybe we should have a limit but this is just funny.
Grandpa is going on a adventure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Daba and zaqwsxcde1

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

EDIT: Oh wait, it's actually only 80 willpower. This is an older save since I lost my newer save on that account but the main difference is only respect (50 there) and melee combat stats (150 there).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayden has a herculean frame which has higher strength caps than smaller frames. Build a fully upgraded dojo, hire a trainer, and push it and he'll train up past 180 just like Einar, Truls, and Cassius. I always hire a trainer and push it even on day 1 because it improves your chance of success. It does mean you take a little health damage sometimes but that's fine. Also if you took disciplined it seems to improve your chances up to whatever the cap is. It's effect does not seem to be limited to 90 like the description says. It doesn't change the cap so you can get just as high without it but you'll either need more training sessions to do it or you'll have to use F5 to reroll a bunch of times.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I disagree. To realize that, please go into your html file and temporarily change in combat 153 (Wrool Beta) the dex value of the Wrool Beta to 300 (if you do not have the sureshot implant, if you do have it, please change the dex value to 350)¹ - the dex value is stored in $enemy1_dex. And then use your current melee heavy crew with greatswords etc. and try to take the lone wrool cat kitty down in melee combat. If melee combat is overpowered, then it should not be any problem at all, to kill the cute kitty. Please be ready to switch to some ranged weapons, after the mc/pc crew were unable to hit the cute kitty in a few thousand combat rounds.

If melee was overpowered (in comparison to ranged), the above should not be possible (changing just one value of the enemy definition itself to make it more or less immune to melee attacks), only changing the combat value itself should be able to do just that (but that would mean that the melee/ranged combat would be "rebalanced").

It is just that with the current enemy defintions (combat values of enemies in combat), melee combat is usually the better option (in comparison to ranged), as the stats/skills of enemies do not lower the hit chance in ranged comat (enemy definition does not matter), while the stats/skills of enemy do matter for the melee hit chance.
No need to mess with the html file. There are already a small number of enemies in the game with very high dex like the ninja in the final Black Scorpions fight. He's extremely hard to hit even with 150 melee skill so ranged is always better against him. But there are very few enemies like that. So yes in those small number of cases ranged is always better. I'll have to try the grenade launcher again, maybe it's been buffed since the last time I tried it. It used to be clearly inferior to both melee and a plasma except maybe against groups of enemies without any armor. How many times do you run into any enemies like that which are actual threats? I care how weapons perform against enemies in Duraplate or Hulk armor.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
ps. And no especially against high armored enemies (with soak values above 30) the plasma rifle is inferior to the grenade launcher, even if there are no enemies adjacent to the target (or the adjacent enemies are in another combat position), but in these cases the plasma rifle is also inferior to the coilgun.
Unless the coilgun's AP does more damage than 20% of the armor's soak, it is not better than the plasma gun.

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
None of those look like pc traits. I could fish around and find the trait names but before I do, how far are you and do you mind restarting?
I don't think I want to restart at this stage. Does this method require me to restart the game?

Anyway, is Aria's quest incomplete? I have done her quest, it disappeared. Tried to raise her affection to Soulmate, then release her but I couldn't find her again nor it triggered any new quest.

And how do I counter the effect of a Malevolent character lowering happiness of everyone in my house?

Last edited:

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I don't think I want to restart at this stage. Does this method require me to restart the game?
I'll fish around for the trait ids then, but you can easily edit the html file to give you however many points you want at the start.

...Literally two seconds in, I found them. They are all called mctraitx, where x is the trait name. Try using mctrait instead of trait in your search, then you need to put them to 100 to have them added.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Anyway, is Aria's quest incomplete? I have done her quest, it disappeared. Tried to raise her affection to Soulmate, then release her but I couldn't find her again nor it triggered any new quest.

And how do I counter the effect of a Malevolent character lowering happiness of everyone in my house?
Aria's quest is not yet complete. It will be somewhat completed next update. You need to get your Aria back. I have no idea how though. Maybe changing her state variable to 1 and making sure the house slot she was in previously is clear/no girl is currently in it. Save before you try. I have not used it so I do not know if it works.

Your house has its own stats in the manage economy option. The contentment stat keeps your household happiness up very effectively provided you can keep it up.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 213409.png

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes