thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
even the brenda quest is still bugged, im trapped at terracotta and the quest is blocked
You need to wait until the woman at the register is talking to someone then walk out. Not sure if there's a way to restart the mission without reverting to a prior save.

Luffu

Jul 13, 2022
I know this sounds stupid, but how do I import a save in the file to continue it? I've been looking through the www file and I've not gotten any further.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know this sounds stupid, but how do I import a save in the file to continue it? I've been looking through the www file and I've not gotten any further.
If you still have the previous version on your computer just go to the "www" folder, copy the "save" folder and paste it in the "www" of the new version.

Luffu

Jul 13, 2022
If you still have the previous version on your computer just go to the "www" folder, copy the "save" folder and paste it in the "www" of the new version.
It seems like I'm doing something wrong. When I open the "My New Life File" Open the "www" folder, I see a folder that says "Save" and as I try to put in the paste file, it goes in but when i open the game no save appears. I have the save extracted and I even tried it without extracted nothing works. I don't know if im just being stupid or not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems like I'm doing something wrong. When I open the "My New Life File" Open the "www" folder, I see a folder that says "Save" and as I try to put in the paste file, it goes in but when i open the game no save appears. I have the save extracted and I even tried it without extracted nothing works. I don't know if im just being stupid or not.
I don't know then. I haven't played the new update yet because I am waiting for the cheat mod to be udpated. But I just tried to use my old saves and they work fine.

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
When I finish a race and celebrate with marble it doesnt show anything but a black screen, but as I continued and go on to the interactive sex scene am only able to do handjobs and blowjobs even though it shows vaginal and anal unlocked every time I click it, it doesnt work. Can someone help me fix it?
has anyone found a fix to this ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
even the brenda quest is still bugged, im trapped at terracotta and the quest is blocked
can someone help solve the problem of jason not being in is house
has anyone found a fix to this ?
For bugs I'm not familiar with, please send saves and I can check: INFO

where do I go from here? ENTER and SPACE does not work.
School doesnt start midday bro

i need help, i cant even talk to the teacher
View attachment 3641821
Seems you miss the intro, where dad carries you to school for the first time. I assume this because another member had this issue. You need to start over unfortunately.

Refer to my post here to fix

Reactions: ganzback

fergiansante

Dec 15, 2021
Well, I have some suggestions, which I think would be interesting, instead of a cheat version, turn them into codes, this even makes their implementation and correction easier, secondly, since it takes two to three months for an update, it takes those months to just fixing the bugs, I know it's easier to finish and then fix them, but I think it would help, finally, it takes away the blockage of home/school tasks, I don't know if I'm going the wrong way, but every time I start over, the house bar exactly where it shouldn't be and if you follow it, you will inevitably bug several future tasks.

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
Quiero complacer al creador de este juego ya que lo he jugado ya que lo he visto evolucionar los juegos son perfectos me gusta mucho la historia hay ciertos momentos de emoción una trama increíble que envuelve al jugador ya que es uno de los pocos juegos que no me importa repetirlo una y otra vez. Recomiendo este juego. Perdón si está mal escrito ya que uso el traductor ya que hablo ESPAÑOL. Saludos
JAAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH using a translator to translate into Spanish because you speak Spanish

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes