Seeking Non-VN Female domination games?

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
I've seen a good number of posts about girl-turn-to-slave/NTR/girl corruption games which I tried some of them, and not gonna lie, those games I tried are actually good. But this type of games is getting old fast. This time, I wish to see a game where the GIRL takes charge and turn the boy(s) into her sex slave/object. And like my previous post, if it have these criteria, it would be better :-

1. Anything other than VN or text based games. Show me the CGs/animations, not a boring wall of texts. I can accept the VN part if it has some gameplay.
  2. Wholesome BDSM, or screwed up mind-corruption/brainwashing. Anything goes.
  3. No futanari and shota. Please no.
  4. No censorship, if possible. Weird that some Japanese games are okay showing the girl's full naked body, but somehow showing the dicks part are a no-no.
For example, the Sex with Hitler game, and while the game meant to be a joke, the sex scenes are hot. I appreciate the help from you guys. Thank you.

Reactions: billygoatgamer123
Nov 13, 2020
Tower of Trample, Harshville, Survival in Draconia are all rpg maker games featuring feet and femdom off the top of my head.

ElRoberto

Oct 4, 2018
Domination Desire Banished, Katalist, League of Domination (Elated Owl), Reincarnated into Submission, and Take That Succubus (abandoned or at least very delayed due to dev's living status currently) are all Femdom focused with a heavy focus on feet and ass