Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jiaru

Aug 11, 2023
I don't know what crawler even means. No, I just meant I refresh the site alot like a degen.

Should rename it to Degen dot party lel
Crawler is a kind of computer program, and the abuse of crawler is immoral. Anyway, I want to apologize to you, I may have misunderstood you.

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
Crawler is a kind of computer program, and the abuse of crawler is immoral. Anyway, I want to apologize to you, I may have misunderstood you.
I may not be the most sharpest knife in the kitchen, but why would someone use a crawler on kemono? I mean you can just F5 1-2 times per day or leave the tab open and check from time to time, but a crawler?

jiaru

Aug 11, 2023
I may not be the most sharpest knife in the kitchen, but why would someone use a crawler on kemono? I mean you can just F5 1-2 times per day or leave the tab open and check from time to time, but a crawler?
Yes, that's why I resist crawlers

Aug 8, 2021
Just watched it, have to say I quite enjoyed this one! Pretty surprised to see Astolfo getting pounded like that, always figured he was off-limits. I only wish to see Akeno as a top more often since she's been a bottom to just about the entire cast and then some.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote