5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Movie was good overall. I see that Opi still needs some work with his walking and talking animations. Looking forward to his others.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
You can easily do it yourself.
Just download the files, upload them to a service, delete the files on your drive (Once they're done uploading), and then you're done.
It'll take half a century with the average size of the files being somewhere around 2GB, but it's not like Mega is the only host there.
Mixdrop & PixelDrain work fine. Mixdrop just has the unfortunate habit of spamming ads and trying to force them onto you with a page redirect.
I think his issue is that he can't download it from MEGA. Many people have this issue.. So it's not a simple issue of, "Just download the files" it's literally the reason he's asking for an alternative.

I myself have fibre internet but for whatever reason if I'm not using a good VPN I literally can't download anything from god forsaken gofile. My ISP just hates gofile. Some hate MEGA and some hate pixeldrain. I've had it where if I'm on a certain region with my VPN for downloading something else it won't let me download anything from pixeldrain. I know from friends that some can't download anything from certain sites no matter what VPN they use. I'm not sure the issue but it is what it is.

Reactions: Larcx

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Also MEGA have DL Quota , it will have to wait for 5-6 hour in the middle of DL (After DL ing like 2 GB or so)

While Pixeldrain have Quota too , but it is 10 GB in a week
But it can be fool with VPN , I used either Germany/USA
So I get another 20GB on top of My real location make it to 30 GB.

Anyway , from SEA. And I'd prefer Pixeldrain if it's possible please~

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Anyway , from SEA.
How's the internet in your area and in general? I've heard wildly different things about SEA internet. Apparently Jakarta (indo) has assrapingly fast connections but not as fast as Japan. Conversely, the Philippines supposedly has complete trash internet speed and Malaysia is only slightly better. I've never been to these nations so I can only take what I read from people on the internet which is why I'm asking if you know about it.

Yeah I know diff parts of a nation sometimes have diff speeds but there is usually a reliable avg to go by. For instance, australia is well known to have some of the worst internet in the world. Even some of the worst nations of latam (El Salvador/Belice/Bolivia/etc.) have better internet than australia and that's seriously saying something. In general, is what I'm inquiring about.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Don't really know any of the characters, so I'm not really enjoyed this movie. I hope for the next one it will be back to DOA or overwatch girls.
See Kuroinu hentai. You wouldn't know them if you didn't see the original animation or played any of the h-games in the series. There was a failed attempt at a comeback with Kuroinu 2 animation in 2021 but the animation was such a significant drop that it largely went unnoticed/criticized.

This opiumud release is like literally a copy of the scenes from the first two eps from the original Kuroinu hanime but in 3D and somehow feels kind of worse.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
How's the internet in your area and in general? I've heard wildly different things about SEA internet. Apparently Jakarta (indo) has assrapingly fast connections but not as fast as Japan.
Well here they promised "up to 50 MBps"
But the reality only 20 MBps
Here in indo , they can lie as much as they want and they can get away with it
Such bad customer protection , lol

Then again , I only use the cheaper package. 36$ a month with TV included.

The highest should be up to "500MBps" with all channel unlock. With the price of 210$

Reactions: Reyas

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
See Kuroinu hentai. You wouldn't know them if you didn't see the original animation or played any of the h-games in the series. There was a failed attempt at a comeback with Kuroinu 2 animation in 2021 but the animation was such a significant drop that it largely went unnoticed/criticized.

This opiumud release is like literally a copy of the scenes from the first two eps from the original Kuroinu hanime but in 3D and somehow feels kind of worse.
Such a shame PinkPineapple flopped the anime/hentai adaption of kuroinu 2. Kuroinu 2 the game was pretty good with well designed characters too. Should've let another studio handle the adaptation.

hanatanchan

Aug 20, 2022
been thinking about his broken game all day, why don't you come to make animations!

hanatanchan

Aug 20, 2022
You can easily do it yourself.
Just download the files, upload them to a service, delete the files on your drive (Once they're done uploading), and then you're done.
It'll take half a century with the average size of the files being somewhere around 2GB, but it's not like Mega is the only host there.
Mixdrop & PixelDrain work fine. Mixdrop just has the unfortunate habit of spamming ads and trying to force them onto you with a page redirect.
Mixdrop That goddamn ad, jumping around, it's shit

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Such a shame PinkPineapple flopped the anime/hentai adaption of kuroinu 2. Kuroinu 2 the game was pretty good with well designed characters too. Should've let another studio handle the adaptation.
I'm not sure how they fumbled it so hard. Part of it, i'd assume is that Kuroinu 2 seems like a total original creation just for the hanime. There's no previous work that it was drawing from.

But it seems puzzling because the person they were able to tap for character design and as director for it is the guy behind some really solid hanimes (Baku Ane series, Rance adaptation)

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not sure how they fumbled it so hard. Part of it, i'd assume is that Kuroinu 2 seems like a total original creation just for the hanime. There's no previous work that it was drawing from.

But it seems puzzling because the person they were able to tap for character design and as director for it is the guy behind some really solid hanimes (Baku Ane series, Rance adaptation)
It's crazy the source material literally presented to them. Like 99% of other Hanime adaption. The game itself isn't bad too, its more Kuroinu with new set of girls. It could've been another multi episode series like the original with the material in the sequel visual novel. Weather it was intentional or not, since they also crammed as much characters as they could, it always gave me the feeling it was just for marketing the game itself rather than providing a true adaption.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Well here they promised "up to 50 MBps"
But the reality only 20 MBps
Here in indo , they can lie as much as they want and they can get away with it
Such bad customer protection , lol
Then again , I only use the cheaper package. 36$ a month with TV included.
The highest should be up to "500MBps" with all channel unlock. With the price of 210$
Gotcha. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote