• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 165 79.7%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Do you consider femdom pegging to be gay? Ultimately I think that's the better question to ask. It's easy to get swept up in the concept of "futa", but ultimately there isn't any difference than a chick with a strap on.

I went though an experimenting phase, but I never understood the interest in receiving anal. Ultimately I just find it weird, not necessarily gay. Then again, what can be considered as "heterosexual" has become blurred for me. I've not only taken an interest in male on futa content, but even trap and trans content interests me if the person/character is feminine enough. So, what the fuck do I know?
It is gay, it doesn't matter by what and who you get assfucked. Simply because in a vanilla hetero scenario a chick can't fuck a dude in the ass and those now saying whats with getting your asshole fingered? Getting fingered for those who like it isn't equal to getting fucked period.
Futa is kinda a grey zone as it isn't real. I'd still consider Male x Futa "kind of" gay. The Trap part is full homo tho, sorry bro.
Edit: Futa x Male is fully gay ;)

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
A "straight guy" wouldn't, assuming he's not coping extremely hard, but few guys would admit that they're gay cause nothing is scarier than the truth
It's gay, wanting to get fucked in the ass is instantly 50% gay in my

Phenomenal, like the math of this gayness scholar, it's a spectrum, if you pass over 50% you're most definitely gay if not bi
It is gay, it doesn't matter by what and who you get assfucked. Simply because in a vanilla hetero scenario a chick can't fuck a dude in the ass and those now saying whats with getting your asshole fingered? Getting fingered for those who like it isn't equal to getting fucked period.
Futa is kinda a grey zone as it isn't real. I'd still consider Male x Futa "kind of" gay. The Trap part is full homo tho, sorry bro.
Edit: Futa x Male is fully gay ;)
Gay / Lesbian is defined by attraction to the same sex NOT by what goes up your pooper :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Ugh, We're missing the option "I'm gay and I don't like Futa at all"

Sorry, I'm not up even if it's a 10" big king kong sized dick, it's a woman who carries it. I pass, give me a men, please. Even trans men with pussies are acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: anne O'nymous

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall something to note is that for example people that like males aren't interested at all in futanaries.

Futanari depictions are typically a perfectly fine female body but with a dick and that's not exciting for almost all gay male players, on the other hand it appeals to the other side of the spectrum, heterosexual males that may just have a fetish for that stuff.

Having said that... depending on the sex action we could argue that some acts are more gay than others, but it still remains a question if people that like futa x male (being futa the active participant) would like male x male scenes and for the most part it just doesn't happen, exceptions are bisexual players that are fine with all and in between haha.

So overall I would say futanaries appeal is on the heterosexual spectrum with some gay tendencies.

Reactions: Rafster

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Simply because in a vanilla hetero scenario a chick can't fuck a dude in the ass and those now saying whats with getting your asshole fingered? Getting fingered for those who like it isn't equal to getting fucked period.
In a vanilla hetero scenario a chick can still have a dildo and put it into a guy ass.

What is interesting is that people who class futa on male as definitively 100% gay do it because of the action, "a guy have a dick in the ass", without taking into account to what body the dick is attached ; be noted that most do not limit to a dick, and think the same if it's a strap-on, strap-less or a dildo.
But when the action is, "a girl have a tongue licking her cunt", then the said body matters, and it's only a lesbian scene if the tongue belong to a girl.

The level of hypocrisy behind this double standard is so high that it's difficult to read it without picturing them as totally insecure in regard of their own manliness.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
In a vanilla hetero scenario a chick can still have a dildo and put it into a guy ass.

What is interesting is that people who class futa on male as definitively 100% gay do it because of the action, "a guy have a dick in the ass", without taking into account to what body the dick is attached ; be noted that most do not limit to a dick, and think the same if it's a strap-on, strap-less or a dildo.
But when the action is, "a girl have a tongue licking her cunt", then the said body matters, and it's only a lesbian scene if the tongue belong to a girl.

The level of hypocrisy behind this double standard is so high that it's difficult to read it without picturing them as totally insecure in regard of their own manliness.
I think you're reaching a bit. I think you're reaching a lot, actually. A strapon or any kind of dildo is dick shaped. A dick is a sexual organ that only men have. Therefore, a guy getting a dildo up his ass is at least a little gay, because he's getting a dick shaped thing shoved in his ass. Both genders have tongues, therefor the body attached DOES matter. After all, no one would say a girl licking a dude's ass is gay. You're inventing a double standard that actually doesn't exist.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Games in which the main character is female and lesbian and/or bisexual have not made me homosexual. But games with the tags "futa" and/or "gay" I ignore. I find them distasteful. Femdom pegging also triggers my gag reflexes. As a free person, I have the right to choose and the right to my point of view. And yes, I am heterosexual, but I don't like anal sex as a man. I'm disgusted with prying into someone's ass. Same to rimming.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Games in which the main character is female and lesbian and/or bisexual have not made me homosexual. But games with the tags "futa" and/or "gay" I ignore. I find them distasteful. Femdom pegging also triggers my gag reflexes. As a free person, I have the right to choose and the right to my point of view. And yes, I am heterosexual, but I don't like anal sex as a man. I'm disgusted with prying into someone's ass. Same to rimming.
I agree with nearly everything you just said, except the futa part. The math is irrevocably correct! (joking, if that wasn't obvious.)

But, this raises an interesting question. Is it gayer, as a man, to suck a dick or to get ass blasted? Both are gay, but which is gayer.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
More importantly, is it gay if you're fucking a woman who fucks another guy with a dildo?..

. supermanshoot27b.jpg

(pic taken from my ongoing game Cockham Superheroes FYI)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see that there are clever answers but I am still not convinced.
1) Why does this matter to you enough to make a forum post discussing it? And:
2) Why do we have to convince you? People like what they like, no matter the labels and judgement people assign to them via subjective personalities.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: morphnet

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
A strapon or any kind of dildo is dick shaped.
As is a banana and so many other items, as well, of course, as fingers.

A dick is a sexual organ that only men have.
As well as hermaphrodites, to not have to use "futa" in order to avoid ambiguity, and without forgetting the third option, like Ashlee Flux (RIP), a phaloplasty without vaginectomy.

Therefore, a guy getting a dildo up his ass is at least a little gay, because he's getting a dick shaped thing shoved in his ass.
So, straight guys pegged are more gay than gay guys fist fucked, noted...

You're inventing a double standard that actually doesn't exist.
Yet that you demonstrated with maestria.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
But, this raises an interesting question. Is it gayer, as a man, to suck a dick or to get ass blasted? Both are gay, but which is gayer.
Sucking a dick? because for that you need a flesh and blood dick, not a dildo (some people like to suck dildos... but bleh) and for that, you would need a man, trans-girl, or a Futa. Ass blasting?? bah, your girl can do that with a dildo.

But even with that, me, as a cis gay male, I wouldn't suck a trans-girl dick ever, let alone her taking my ass. Nope, just nope. In my opinion, your sure way ticket to gaydom? kissing another man. If you get aroused by that, go and get your bi/gay card at the entrance please.

If you guys think that gay men rush to play futa games, you're in for a rude awakening. But I'll let the futa devs speak for themselves.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sucking a dick? because for that you need a flesh and blood dick, not a dildo (some people like to suck dildos... but bleh) and for that, you would need a man, trans-girl, or a Futa. Ass blasting?? bah, your girl can do that with a dildo.
Makes sense. TOO much sense :illuminati:
If you guys think that gay men rush to play futa games, you're in for a rude awakening. But I'll let the futa devs speak for themselves.
You're absolutely right they're not. A lot of the time futa removes men from the equation, which would be the last thing a gay man would want. There is, however, a difference between an action being gay and a person being gay, which is what I was speaking to earlier.

Reactions: Yakis0ba