Tool Playnite Extensions (F95zone, DLsite and Fanza)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
Added a search function to the DLsite Metadata Plugin. Both Extensions should be fully functioning and I will now do some cleanup and prepare to merge with master. Also need to look into CI and CD with the new internal Extension Updating thing of Playnite.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Added a search function to the DLsite Metadata Plugin. Both Extensions should be fully functioning and I will now do some cleanup and prepare to merge with master. Also need to look into CI and CD with the new internal Extension Updating thing of Playnite.
erri120 both extensions give me the same error on Playnite startup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Did you grab the latest versions from GitHub and are you on the latest version of Playnite?
Yeah, I downloaded them from github, got this error. Then compiled them myself and got the same error. I think I am on the latest version of Playnite 9.14

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, I downloaded them from github, got this error. Then compiled them myself and got the same error. I think I am on the latest version of Playnite 9.14
This is a weird error, can you send a screenshot of the Extension Folder? It should look like this: 1641152734678.png

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
This is a weird error, can you send a screenshot of the Extension Folder? It should look like this:
Mine
f95zoneExtdir.jpg

Yeah, very strange, all other extensions and even 1.7.0 version I am still using are working without problems.

May 23, 2018
Is there a way to do multiple metadata downloads at the same time (example select ones then do one after the other to make it a bit faster?)

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
Is there a way to do multiple metadata downloads at the same time (example select ones then do one after the other to make it a bit faster?)
Bulk metadata download is possible but requires you to have correct names in place. If you do not use the link to the thread as a game name, the plugin will use the first search result when bulk downloading.
I've actually forgot to test that but it should work.

May 23, 2018
Bulk metadata download is possible but requires you to have correct names in place. If you do not use the link to the thread as a game name, the plugin will use the first search result when bulk downloading.
I cant find a way to do it, maybe something is bugged on my end

May 23, 2018
Can you detail me how it is done?

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
Can you detail me how it is done?
I think you need to go to Library -> Download Metadata. The games have to be added to Playnite beforehand, you can either do that manually with Add Game -> Manually or automatically add the games with Add Game -> Scan Automatically -> Scan Folder.

May 23, 2018
I can't search metadata like that for f95, all I see is this now. I know I could select other things before the 9 update.

Edit:Looks like you don't have that enabled. Quote from server support: "The extension must not implement obtaining that specific metadata field. "

Last edited:

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
I'm getting this exact same error for both extensions. My setup is also exactly the same as was shown above in both images.

erri120 both extensions give me the same error on Playnite startup

Do both of you have the .NET 6 runtime installed? This might be a bit far-fetched but you could try installed the runtime or SDK from . This is the only thing I can think of that might solve this problem.

Run
Code:
dotnet --info
in the terminal to verify that it's installed: 1642501799093.png

erri120

Jul 11, 2020
I can't search metadata like that for f95, all I see is this now. I know I could select other things before the 9 update.

Edit:Looks like you don't have that enabled. Quote from server support: "The extension must not implement obtaining that specific metadata field. "
I found the problem, will fix later. I forgot to tell Playnite which fields the Plugin supports so you don't see any showing up...

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlicetheDeviant

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Do both of you have the .NET 6 runtime installed? This might be a bit far-fetched but you could try installed the runtime or SDK from . This is the only thing I can think of that might solve this problem.

Run
Code:
dotnet --info
in the terminal to verify that it's installed:
Did this, but sadly got the same error.

Songout

Dec 25, 2020
Likewise to dioegul, having .NET 6 runtime did not help.

Full error mesage from log:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote