Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
How about writing understandable english? especially, since you are german, you should have received some education...
If you were so smart you would have noticed that I have a spelling problem and would have gotten help. And I don't think I should write something self-explanatory in German.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
That's a stupid answer to that. If you have problems with the .exe, tip. Used from another game that has the same .exe and the crack thing is a lie. Most of the time the crack is in .exe to prevent anyone else from using the game. And you can do this with a normal .exe. Same with games where you have to enter a code when starting. Just replace another .exe of the same type and have fun.

not cräck View attachment 3637560
It could be that it is seen as a virus because there is a crack in it that checks whether you bought it.
I blocked it. Please replace the exe with a normal one

ok exe cannot be replaced. That means she's missing the orginal exe. Someone who has an idea of how to get it out has to take the check.

If you don't have a good firewall, stay away from it.

If you use Windows 11, ask yourself whether you are allowed to scan your PC

I bought a version here and he also asked me if I wanted to prove that it was a purchased version.
Then you can say yes without any problems.
So whoever has to modify the exe so that it no longer queries

Anyone who uses this version does so at their own risk. !!!
Crack means that files has been tinkered by suppressing and/or rerouting access and/or communication out of programs inherently initiated way, most of antitheft program behaviors has been greenlighted by antivirus companies, so when supposed process runs abnormally or shows behavior out of antivirus known file database, it will be treated as virus, and in sense cracks are viruses, because crack change core structure and essence on files responsible for anti-piracy. So in short, false positive means that certain element behavior is not in antivirus library or based on it's virus database doesn't work as supposed, yet doesn't affect anything outside of software in question.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
How about writing understandable english? especially, since you are german, you should have received some education...
And how much languages do you know in order to belittle someone's efforts on trying to speak in different language

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Crack means that files has been tinkered by suppressing and/or rerouting access and/or communication out of programs inherently initiated way, most of antitheft program behaviors has been greenlighted by antivirus companies, so when supposed process runs abnormally or shows behavior out of antivirus known file database, it will be treated as virus, and in sense cracks are viruses, because crack change core structure and essence on files responsible for anti-piracy. So in short, false positive means that certain element behavior is not in antivirus library or based on it's virus database doesn't work as supposed, yet doesn't affect anything outside of software in question.
The problem is that there is no crack in it so it connects to steam

• Sad
Reactions: ShaunV2

ments

Jan 19, 2018
I couldn't solve this puzzle
It doesn't give much information on issue, but try to relocate game directory to different folder, as example C:\Users\you\Downloads to something like C:\games also check if game directory is not on read only and if antivirus hasn't flaget it as virus.

• Angry
Reactions: Mashinav1

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
This is why I hate RPGM. It will be a perfectly playable game, then a couple of hours in at some random point this shit pops up and you are locked out of the rest of the game. rpgmerror.png

ments

Jan 19, 2018
This is why I hate RPGM. It will be a perfectly playable game, then a couple of hours in at some random point this shit pops up and you are locked out of the rest of the game. View attachment 3638408
try to update jawa.
Edit.
Sorry wrong solution for issue, it has nothing to do with RPGMV, but everything with game dev or lost filenames in translation
as solution you can try to create dummy file by duplicating any other img file in said folder and renaming it as missing one

Last edited:

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I somehow get an loading error in the dungeon when you look for the master sword - failed to load: img/parallaxes/Sun Effect 2.png
Not surprising considering that no file with that name exists in that folder
Just noticed its the same as answered to above already

ments

Jan 19, 2018
I somehow get an loading error in the dungeon when you look for the master sword - failed to load: img/parallaxes/Sun Effect 2.png
Hmm... can you give me save file before error, because original jap. ver. has even less files in given folder than translated one, it could be due to some additions or different optimisation and/or repackaging for steam ver., yet i will look into it, I just don't want to spend hours on gameplay to get said error.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Soooooo..... does this game have a virus or not? People arguing in this thread and having me all confused and shit.
Technically, it has. But practically there is nothing to be worried about.

That or i misunderstood everything as well :KEK:

There is a difference between a virus and a malicious malware, every malicious malware is a virus but every virus is not a malicious malware.

Like every apple is a fruit but every fruit is not an apple.

i'm getting off topic here send help...

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Soooooo..... does this game have a virus or not? People arguing in this thread and having me all confused and shit.
It doesn't, one of them are relying on free AVG, other have Macintosh OS with exe emulator, user hosting game has overwhelm positive reputation, also this thread would be flooded with death treats by now, if pc's for people who downloaded game would be actually infected with virus.

derisun

Feb 19, 2018
Try rename file
太阳光效果2.rpgmvp to Sun Effect 2.rpgmvp, it work on mine.
make sure backup first

Reactions: Shadrag7
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes